Nude in the balcony.

The balcony on my apartment is not so big, but l feel good to relax there, nude in the sun.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in the balcony.

I just joined site today. Was standing on my balcony later and couldn't keep my shorts up. Then I saw this group and thought I am not the only one. I didn't know it was even a thing!

This post was edited

Our deck is semi private. I can be naked out there as long as Im careful.

This post was edited

I got to go to the Texas coast on a vaction several years ago between marriages. The hotel room had a nice balcony. In the mornings I would get up get some coffee and a pipe full of pot or a joint, go out on the balcony naked and sit in lounger. The hotel room faced another hotel across the street. I was on the second floor and could see the people across the street. My third day, I was smoking a joint and some yelled hello. I looked up and the was a woman on the third floor across the street waving. She was topless with a tiny bikini bottom. She sais;"Looks like you're enjoying yourself. I told her I was and invited her over to join me. she said later. Around lunch time she showed up at my door with a bottle of bourbon. After coming in she loined me in being naked. We went out on the balcony, drank bourbon and smoked dope, watching people walk by on the street. After a few hours, she invited me over to her room because her girl griend should be back soon. We spent the evening on their balcony partying naked. We partied together the next three days until they left.

This post was edited