RE:Shaved & Circumcised?

It certainly is the ideal combination and used to have such a substantial following in the UK that there was a nudist club dedicated to this. It was called SCN which stood for shaved and circumcised nudists. It had male and female members and all males were required to be shaved and circumcised while women only needed to be shaved. Sadly the club closed but its web page remains open https://www.smooth-naturists.co.uk/ with a visitors page that sometimes has new entries. During the mid 70s an editor of Health & Efficiency magazine, Leslie Bainbridge was also an enthusiastic supporter of the combination. Among a few former members I have spoken to I understand many members shaved their entire body and several of the women wore very short hair too.

This post was edited

It would be great if the SCN club could be restarted.

This post was edited

I think I would go the extra mile and shave just to join this club :-)

This post was edited

Yes, I completely agree, it would be great to have this revived.

This post was edited

The wife prefers circumcised, which I am. We like smooth as well. Especially during the summer months. We agree that smooth shows all that being nude has to offer.

This post was edited

Definitely feels more comfortable being smooth, especially in summer months. I'm not especially hairy, I have fair hair and I trim that with a body groomer. Quick once over with disposable shaver in the shower each day, little bit of a chore but worth the effort.

This post was edited

It would be great if the SCN club could be restarted.

Totally support it being revived

This post was edited

It's a nice feeling and that's true, even more appreciated in summer months (maybe because my balls tend to hang lower then?) @Smash do you ever go commando? I do

Doing each day while showing could be a solution. I tend to do it while showering at the gym. But I am often pressed for time so I typically shave my balls twice a week. - I think I am due for another shave. My gym doesn't offer gang style showers. At least it's one benefit of shower cubicles, I can do this grooming routing discreetly

This post was edited

Smooth and cut, shave about every second day, all my nudist friends male and female are smooth.

This post was edited

Circumcised after birth and smooth shaving every day I enjoy the freedom of complete nudity. I think it makes the male anatomy, and female for sure, more attractive. I started shaving as an experiment several years ago and now wouldnt have it any other way. Armpits, then from navel to backbone Im happily smooth. I observe the nude beachgoers at Blind Creek beach and my observation is that at least 75% of folks are either smooth or closely trimmed.

This post was edited