RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

If at all possible when in the back yard, I NEVER go inside to piss. Pissing out in the open kind of gives you that sense of freedom, that you would not get, if you were pissing in a conventional toilet. Maybe because outside, there's a lack of walls, and plenty of fresh air, and the urine flows a lot more easily.
And by the way, when I piss outside, I DON'T lift my leg.

This post was edited

Well, if you piss on your lawn, and don't want the possible smell of urine, maybe give your lawn a watering on that spot, afterwards?

This post was edited

And if you ARE a "piss outside" fan, and you're not too happy with the smell that you are emitting, DON'T eat sparagus. lol !

This post was edited

when nature calls I answer her and spread the wealth around unless entertaining then take some respectful position first. If one doesn't use the same spot every time, there will be no smell as 'nature' will compensate for it. ...

This post was edited

I grew up a country kid. An old fella once told me its every mans right to use nature as his urinal. I live in Tropical North Queensland and I have a lush lawn and lots of palm trees. When in my yard I water the plants rather than go inside to use the loo. Palms are grasses, not actually trees, and grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine. Further, night waters were once traditionally used on leafy vegetables at a ratio of one part urine to ten parts water. I vary which part of the yard I piss in too, so no smell. Yellowing palm trees turn lush and green with a bit of urine watered into the soil around them. In addition, in a healthy human, urine is sterile and in an emergency can even be recycled to keep one alive. Our bodies will simply re-sort the solutes that are in excess and pass it out of the body with the next urination.

This post was edited

tiewaz wrote:

Good for lemon trees.,

As approved by Kevin Heinze, back in the day. :-)

This post was edited

Geoffbb wrote:

grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine.

Back when my yard had a lawn, you could always tell by the brown spots where dogs liked to pee. Of course, maybe you have a different species of grass where you are.

This post was edited

Geoffbb wrote:grasses benefit from urea which is found in urine.Back when my yard had a lawn, you could always tell by the brown spots where dogs liked to pee. Of course, maybe you have a different species of grass where you are.
The dogs tend to have a much more concentrated urine than humans. In addition, theyre predominantly carnivores. I too have pets, dog and cats. Removal of fecal matter and good watering in of the urea should dilute the urea sufficiently even from the animals to be beneficial rather than toxic to the grasses, and also leafy vegetables.

This post was edited

I'm always naked in the backyard, so yes if I have to pee I do. I also keep myself hydrated and piss clear most of the time. I don't do it near the house though. The sprinklers and the rain take care of it.

This post was edited

I piss anywhere live pissing off my balcony giving my neighbors a show or when walking my dog Ill just whip my dick out n piss too

This post was edited