Nude group living and farming

This is an organic thought, dream, concept in my head so it's ever growing and changing, and I would love to hear other thoughts on the subject.
Basically its this, I would love to live on a self-sustaining communally run plot of land that was as (much as possible )
clothing, drug, politic, free. I guess a bit like a Quakers but a bit of electricity, naked, and powered vehicles to take products to a market. A bit of old school hippie community but a lot less drugs and crystal energy.
That's the general idea and I'm sure this exists out there in several places but I have yet to find anything like it.

Would love to hear thoughts, preferably on the pro / positive side haha general public has found it ridiculous so far.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude group living and farming

This is just brilliant. I was just watching a documentary on homesteading and realizing the freedom that comes in being independent of social systems. All the better to live that life fully connected to nature as nudists. I'll be watching with interest to see how your plan evolves. Warm regards, brother.

This post was edited

Awesome, thank you for your input!
I feel it would be a welcome and functional community to many people. It would have to be managed in a modern way as to make it functional in the current legal structure, but if not over engendered I believe in it.

This post was edited

Awesome, thank you for your input!
I feel it would be a welcome and functional community to many people. It would have to be managed in a modern way as to make it functional in the current legal structure, but if not over engendered I believe in it.

This post was edited

I do it alone. Because of several reasons I suppose. First there's no one around compatible with the nude work aspect that I must have for my own mental and spiritual health. Then I tend to be a loner anyway. And my land is not all that farm friendly or accessible, as it's a forested mountainside limited to 4x4 access and even that gets difficult in winter. I have managed to fence in 7 acres and have an acre or better cleared now, starting gardens and fruit trees. Plan to keep at it until I get it all turned into a combination of orchard, gardens, and maybe some pasture and market fruit and vegetables. Got a cabin tent to put in to live in the middle of it, will make it with an insulated frame so it's easily heatable, with a small solar power setup to run a few things like my ham radio equipment, lights, a vegetable juicer. and to charge an offroad e-bike. The benefits of going with a 100% raw nutrient dense vegan diet are really massive. Such as reducing the rate of ageing by half or more possible and imparting endless physical endurance, halving the amount of sleep needed to get rested. I love all those aspects so much I feel it's worth whatever it takes to obtain them. especially the aspect of not getting old nearly as fast as normal. Plus I believe in obeying God's law as best we can just like He wrote it on rock, and everyone who lives on my place needs to believe in the same. Which means mainly there will be no illicit sex if I can help it and no work done on Saturdays. (My cousin brought in a harlot once and I had to expel him and her. But he finally got married and has 2 babies now.) I am watching the prophecies of the end times for earth start being fulfilled, we haven't got much time left here, and to be on top of it and make sure we're ready for the transition to heaven with Christ is the most important thing to attend to. Since that's the eternal naturist paradise that is so massively good, if we really understand what it's about we'd not take any chance of not making it there. God has picked out another messenger and been giving him dreams, in which all the details of everything for the next several years has been described, God's shutdown sequence for the earth. Along with scenes of what it will be like beyond. Which is far better than the wildest imagination of a sci-fi writer.

The non nude compatible have the front end of my place to live, I have my naturist farm back in the middle, and I have a couple ladies coming who will occupy a spot way back at the back next to a neighbor's off grid cabin, in their cabin tents, and do a garden of their own. (my place is close to a mile long) I think I have most everything collected to make it work. Just want one more thing. an electric 2 wheeler to ride trails. I picked up an old 3 wheeler to convert to a 2 wheeler and install electric motor on. Just need to do some more logging to buy the lithium battery which could be as much as $1600 to give it enough range. And I could add a lighter e-bike with hub motors.
If I didn't already have my own place I'd find me some place where I could live naked full time. Trade my work for my keep and do agriculture and eat off the earth. I heard of a pastor in Texas who was trying to start a Christian based naturist resort and had obtained some land, and was trying to get some more beside that piece. Seems like it was NE of Houston a ways. Something like that would be ideal to get going on or help out with developing. Nutrient dense fertility needs to be done with the agriculture, it's a very interesting way to grow things, almost no limit of the quality improvement that can be done, and enhancing the nutrition and nutrient density of plants also makes them taste super good, can turn the garden into a delicious gourmet feast. Making the raw diet actually fun and appetizing, It's the only way to do it really. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/farm-ranch/the-quest-for-nutrient-dense-food-high-brix-farming-and-gardening/

This post was edited

I deeply appreciate the time you invested in sharing your thoughts and story, thank you.

I love that you are following your dreams, Gods word and have found a way to make it work.
How did you hear about the Pastor in TX? I have done a bit of searching however I'm not the most internet savvy and he's likely not advertising for 100s of obvious reasons.

I am interested in how you maintain your diet in the off season. Do you use lots of dried and preserved fruits, vegetables and beans? How do you maintain fats ?

This post was edited

Only managed to get my ideal diet going off and on now and then. But I really need to get it more on than off. Ideally it should include sprouted seeds, legumes, raw nuts for some fats, as well as the fruits and vegetables. So it will be a work in progress. I have a few nut trees planted but they'll take awhile to grow. Pecans, english walnuts, and chinese chestnuts. In the mean time I can buy some in bulk boxes from a wholesale supplier and get them somewhat cheaper than retail grocery prices. To supplement my greens and whatever fruit I can grow.
Right now I'm having a bit of an issue with one fella who's been staying with us, as the fact that I work naked back there is coming out more and although I explain my reasons for it which are sound logic, and based on such solid reasoning and personal experience there should be no issues, some people insist on refusing to understand and make an issue of it. He's threatening to leave. OK, I'd like it if he stayed, as he's been a tremendous help and dumped a lot of his resources in here. But if he chooses to leave it'll solve the issues he's creating. Trying to be in charge and dictate what he thinks I should do or not do when he's only a visitor and me my brother and mother own the property. So we can rightfully invite anyone we please and do anything we please on our own land. Most of the reason he's upset is that I invited those two women to pitch their tents back there, and he already made a snap judgement on them that they are 'wicked' but my brother and I met with them and visited, and see nothing wrong with them, good Christian ladies who want to get out and live primitive and 'connect' with nature and God better. Oh they don't dress quite as 'morally' as he thinks they should, to me that's totally irrelevant. So what if they wear shorts. I couldn't care less if they went nude but I'm sure they aren't planning to. And they will be a mile away and totally out of his sight and won't need to have anything to do with them, so I can't figure out why he's so disturbed about it. Oh well. He's bipolar and flips back and forth on things at times. He was a trans for several years, been converted to Christ and now identifies as a unuch. But I'm going to maintain my fenced area in the middle of my place as my naturist farm, I just need a place to work naked freely myself to maintain my own freedom of mind.

This post was edited

Not exactly like the OP described, but I have seen several posts here and on other forums about farms where everyone is usually nude.
Most extreme one I heard of was someone who claimed he once lived on a nudity required farm where clothing was only allowed when leaving or arriving and if the owner caught someone wearing anything otherwise, he was ordered to leave immediately and never return or strip and give the owner whatever he was wearing. The owner then destroyed the clothing.

This post was edited

Thanks for your post, sounds nice there.
Just wondering if you could share more on this section: "God has picked out another messenger and been giving him dreams, in which all the details of everything for the next several years has been described, God's shutdown sequence for the earth. Along with scenes of what it will be like beyond. Which is far better than the wildest imagination of a sci-fi writer".

Who is the messenger?

Thanks

This post was edited

Not exactly like the OP described, but I have seen several posts here and on other forums about farms where everyone is usually nude.Most extreme one I heard of was someone who claimed he once lived on a nudity required farm where clothing was only allowed when leaving or arriving and if the owner caught someone wearing anything otherwise, he was ordered to leave immediately and never return or strip and give the owner whatever he was wearing. The owner then destroyed the clothing.

On another board, someone had posted that when he retired, he moved to the Canary Islands and lived essentially clothing free.
There was an organic farm nearby with a roadside stand where he would often shop nude.
In conversing with the owners, he told them that he had experience in organic farming and landscaping.
They asked if he would like a parttime job on the farm.
He said only if he could work nude and they agreed that he could.

This post was edited