RE:Lets all introduce ourshelves.

Ben and Sav in south central WI. Ben wanted to try this out for many years before Sav finally agreed to go to Mazomanie a handful of years ago. Great first experience for both of us (and sad that the state turned it into a non-nudist place now). Good enough that we've tried several places in the midwest and Arizona. Will be branching out more and look forward to meeting fellow TNers.

This post was edited

Kurt i from southern WI long time naturist

This post was edited

Hi everybody from Jim and Marie.
We live in Phoenix Arizona We live in Phoenix Arizona. We retired in October of last year. Working on a little house that weve lived in for 35 years now. Fixing up to sell, so we can move to a smaller city and enjoy our naked home. Hopefully a bigger home with a larger yard.
We have been nudists for so long now. Visited many resorts, beaches, even did the big nude boat cruise last year. Hope to enjoy our retirement naked

This post was edited

Hi My name is Greg. My profile name Gregisfree refers to the feeling of being clothes free. I grew up in Michigan and I return there every summer to a small cabin near Lake Michigan. There are high bluffs along the beach and miles of deserted shore line for swimming and walking nude. The water is chilly until July or August but the sun is warm and the sunsets are beautiful. In the winter I head south to Arizona , Southern California, or Mexico. I seek out clothing optional beaches and hot springs when I travel. I often camp in National Forests or on Bureau of Land Management areas where I can boondock off grid. I travel in an R-pod trailer which makes it easy to relocate. In Arizona I often stay at Shangri-La Ranch nudist Resort. In California I have visited De Anza Springs, Lupin Lodge, Sequoians, Harbin, Wilber, Orr hot springs and Laguna Del Sol. I have traveled a lot internationally and I look forward to traveling more when COVID lifts. In particular I would like to visit FKK beaches and campgrounds in Europe. If you recommend any that you have visited either in Europe or elsewhere in the world please let me know. I am always looking for new places to travel and new friends to travel with. Happy trails! - Greg

This post was edited

Hello from Washington State.....
We started being nudists over 35 yrs ago traveling to hot springs in the Pacific Northwest. And in 1995 we went on a 9 day all nude cruise and have been die hard nudists ever since. We have a few friends we camp with that are all nudists...the more the merrier !
Any of you couples get to this area let us know.
Mike and MJ

This post was edited

We are glad to have you all here. Hopefully more discussions and photos will be posted talking about and showing our love for the great outdoors.

This post was edited

Hello my name is Pat. I hope to join some of you in some naked outdoor activities. I would love to join in a group hike especially. Please keep me informed on anything planned. Thanks.

This post was edited

Dear all,

My name is Arthur, I am 55 years old, got divorced 9 years ago. I love being outdoors and I love doing sports. Give me a nice temperature, outdoors, and I will be there, preferably naked, but unfortunately society does not really allow that everywhere. How did the nudism start for me?

I think it was back in 1996 that I was on holiday in Italy with my wife on a normal camping. And there were outdoor showers on the camping where you could shower after the beach at the end of the day. And then you would walk back to your tent. My wife complained that she hated it to have to put on the wet bathing suit again after the shower. She said she would rather walk back naked to the tent. So I made a joke that she would have to go on a nudist holiday then. And she responded in all seriousness that she would like to try that. So I think that planted a little seed in my head.

In 1997 we were visiting my parents in the south of France who were pensionados and staying in the guesthouse of a villa to take care of the place and make sure that there would not be any burglaries. There was a pool there and my wife and me visited them. I love water, so I was swimming a lot, but the swimsuit I was wearing was pretty worn out, so every time I was diving into the water the swimsuit moved down my legs. At a certain moment I made a hard dive and it came off completely. It felt so wonderful to feel the water caress my skin all over, I was feeling so excited about this discovery that I did not want to put my swimsuit on anymore. At that point I said to my wife that we really had to try a nudist resort for our next holiday.

So the year after I looked for a nudist resort to spend our summer holiday at. Which was Costa Natura in Spain. After that we visited many more resorts on Crete, Bonaire, in the south of France. The last years we mostly went to La Jenny in France. Our two sons have always come with us on nudist holiday since the day they were born, so nudity is not something that they need to get used to. After my ex-wife and I got divorced I continued to go to La Jenny on nudist holidays and we were always having a good time, very relaxed, a boy's holiday, lots of games, eat whenever we want, watching movies in the evening.

Here in Holland I go to Almeerderstrand in Almere, which is 500 meters from my house. And of course I try to be naked at home as often as possible as well.

Nude regards, Arthur

This post was edited

We are Herb and Conie Davis from Reardan, WA. just west of Spokane, we are and have been Nudist for several years we love to host on our secluded property and share camping in the mountains or anyplace else we can find a nice area, we aren't afraid of being walked up on as it isn't againest the law to be Nude in Washington or Oregon. Please feel free to contact us if you wish or are in our area We also like to drive naked as well.

This post was edited

Good evening all .. we are John & Ruth from the Deep South. We have been frequenting resorts for about the last five years and are members at two local small ones. We enjoy short weekend trips around the Florida panhandle to the state parks & our resorts when able. I am making our yard (6 acres) nude friendly but probably only have about 1-2 that is safe for wandering. I do recognize several of the names and hope we can engage in some good natured banter. And .. we are still fighting the bugs down here!! John.

This post was edited