August Nude Camping 2021

Okay a few nudist responded to the topic.
So I decided how about the first trip in August 12 -16.
Then the second trip in August 26 - 30.

I went to Google maps and found some pictures and edited them for location. I hope it helps

This topic was edited
RE:August Nude Camping 2021

I plan to be there Aug 13-15.

This post was edited

Jim, There is a chance we will be able to make at least one of those weekends in August, if there are no more fires in the area. Alfred's overtime is finished for a while, though we had considered a trip to California around that time also. And, I am undergoing some medical procedures over the next few weeks and don't know how I will be feeling. But if possible, we will be in attendance for at least one of those weekends
Dane.

This post was edited

Okay take care of yourself. We could try for September also.

This post was edited

Ok for both.

This post was edited

Looks like we are getting a good group together. It will be nice to see everyone finally.

I just checked on fire restrictions. The only thing is for fireworks and explosives. But we can have camp fire pits. There is some wood out there but I dont remember a whole lot. But I was up there last year with fire restrictions in Tonto national forest. So if you wanna bring some.

This post was edited

Great time relaxing and meeting new people. Thanks for inviting everyone.

This post was edited

Hope everybody had a great time. About nine people showed up. Seven campers, to drop byes. Quite a few sunburns, except for Ken he got a darker tan. Lol

This post was edited

We just spent the Labor Day weekend in Sedona. Non-nudist weekend ! !
Just so hard to enjoy the beautiful location. I was in the Oak Creek, with friends that are textile people. I just could not believe, that I could not take my clothes off and get in the water. The weekend before I had not even thought about putting those stupid clothes on. Then here I was in another beautiful spot in Arizona but could not be free.
I do love being a nudist.

This post was edited