RE:What's the riskiest thing you've done?

I put rocks in the pockets to sink the suit.

I'm at a loss to know how you can have pockets big enough to put rocks in.
In any case it is much easier to simply wrap your costume round your wrist or arm - that's what I do..
The pictures below are two the swimsuits which I wear to public pools and beaches and a picture of my black costume wrapped round my arm.

This post was edited

I did the same thing in Baja visiting friends. There were several houses on the beach and several fishing boats in the water. I hate wearing swim suits. So as soon as I was able off came the Speedo and I tied it to my arm. Enjoyed over an hour that way.

This post was edited

This is not my riskiest thing, as I posted about that above. But like the other swimming posts, I too remove my Speedo at public beaches once in deep enough water and tie it around my ankle.

This post was edited

Caught!
In the mid-nineties I began to venture out at around 4:00 AM for my daily walk. I wore just a pair of loose-fitting shorts from my home to the high school track field, three blocks away. After several trips around the track, I became aware I was the only one out this early. I wondered what it would feel like to make a round or two naked so I hung the shorts on the fence and off I went. This was great! This routine lasted for weeks. Eventually I became brave enough to remove the shorts at my property line and make the three-block trip there and back passing twenty or so houses each way naked! I began to wonder if it was possible to venture further, after all I had been successfully nude outside for months now. My early morning walk was extended to two miles through the neighboring residential area until it became routine. By this time, I had not bothered with shorts any longer and would leave home wearing nothing! The feeling of walking naked through several housing developments naked while they were sleeping was exhilarating. What I had not noticed was my walks were now taking an hour or so. One morning several miles away from home walking around a corner on a new street something caught my eye. My heart jumped out of my skin. It was a lady out for a walk and headed straight for me. It happened so fast there was nothing to be done but smile and walk past her! My arousal was in full glory now! Staring at me as she passed in silence made me wonder how it would have felt if the situation were reversed! I was most likely the topic of conversation at her work for days! If this were to have happened in modern times, I would most likely be on video somewhere. My walks were shortened after that to only a few miles. I became comfortable again enjoying my naked morning walks until it happened again, this time by a man putting his trash out for early morning pickup. The look on his face as we passed several feet apart seemed to say, am I really seeing a naked man stroll by my home. I murmured Morning as I passed but was not greeted with a reply. Getting caught out miles from home wearing nothing was amazing and now I was hooked!
My love for daily nakedness has grown to include a lot more adventures we will discuss later!

This post was edited

Nothing too amazing. Naked runs at night as a kid. Naked hiking these days on non-naked areas. All just to be outside naked and it's the best.

This post was edited

Now it's just laughable but as a 16 year old we went on a school trip to London. We slept in b&b with 4 boys in a room in single beds. At home I had to share a room with 2 beds with my 2 brothers. Here I had my own bed. 3 boys wore pyjamas but me and 1 other boy only had underwear (I had pyjamas but did not want to use them).
Once in bed and lights out, as inconspicuous as possible, I pulled off my underwear. I was afraid it might get lost so I put it under my pillow. The first of my 5 nights to sleep fully naked.
It was exiting I could be caught by one of my classmates and at the same time I was hoping to catch one of them too..... but ...nothing happend except, ever since I never slept a day with my cloths one if circumstances allowed it.

This post was edited

I did a late Sunday morning drive nude. I went on a freeway and stopped by a rest area. No one was there so I left my keys on the front wheel and went in to use facilities while naked. As I was walking out a car pulled in so I bolted back into a stall. After the person left I made my way back to my vehicle. And continued my drive.

This post was edited

I did a late Sunday morning drive nude. I went on a freeway and stopped by a rest area. No one was there so I left my keys on the front wheel and went in to use facilities while naked. As I was walking out a car pulled in so I bolted back into a stall. After the person left I made my way back to my vehicle. And continued my drive.

A few weeks back I had a silly o'clock early start but as usual woke up even earlier than I needed to. The result was that even after dawdling round the house I left early - naked of course. As I had time, I parked on a side road and went for a short out and back stroll. Everyone else had enough sense to still be in bed

This post was edited

Riskiest? Not sure. I have gone to the car to retrieve items from the second floor of where I stayed. Taken a daytime picture with a road sign on a 2 lane road. Paid at (wo)manned toll stations. Skinny dip at community and hotel pools. Of course walk in nature without covering g when passing others. Long drives.

This post was edited

My friends and I did drive-through naked. It took a minute for the window to even notice. Oh the shocked look on his face!

This post was edited