RE:Like cut penises? Say why?

I love the look of a cut cock. It appears more masculine and powerful. Im cut and it feels cleaner. Ive heard ladies say that an uncut cock has an odor about it and a gamely taste when they go down on one. Not my words so please dont flame me.
Havent had one in my mouth but I would think that the feeling of it is better also.

This post was edited

Hey, were sorry to hear that you had a hard time at school being the only circumcised boy. Peter was the only circumcised boy in his year and our sons are the only circumcised boys in theirs. They have received a lot of teasing but they dont mind - we made a conscious decision to always be open about their circumcisions to friends so they have always been used to it being mentioned to others in front of them. So they are well over any embarrassment! Not that its anything to be embarrassed about. Natasha xx

This post was edited

I love circumcised penises for many reasons. It looks soooooo much better. It is so much more naked having the glans penis exposed all the time. I much prefer masturbating Peters penis to any others Ive been with - foreskins are pointless and just get in the way. Peters penis is extra-brilliant as his circumcision is very tight - he has no skin movement at all. I also love that circumcised glans penises tend to be bigger and flared out.

It is cleaner. It cuts out so many potential problems like phimosis. And it is a great tradition. These last three reasons are why we had our sons circumcised, especially the tradition element.

Natasha xx

This post was edited

I love circumcised penises for many reasons. It looks soooooo much better. It is so much more naked having the glans penis exposed all the time. I much prefer masturbating Peters penis to any others Ive been with - foreskins are pointless and just get in the way. Peters penis is extra-brilliant as his circumcision is very tight - he has no skin movement at all. I also love that circumcised glans penises tend to be bigger and flared out.

It is cleaner. It cuts out so many potential problems like phimosis. And it is a great tradition. These last three reasons are why we had our sons circumcised, especially the tradition element.

Natasha xx

This post was edited

It is neater, cleaner, looks and feels better. It is more sculpted, denuded and the only way to be fully nude.

This post was edited

I like how my circumcised penis looks, glans exposed and flared, low maintenance and clean.

This post was edited

And it's so manly to have an exposed flared glans.

This post was edited

Yes, looks more manly in my opinion also, but then I'm biased.

This post was edited

agreed, I had to explain my scar to my adopted son.

This post was edited

Best of both worlds!

This post was edited