RE:Most daring place

I'm usually not a 'daring' nudist, but I do love to drive naked. I recently spent the day at a nudist resort that I belong to, but had to leave fairly early in the day. I wasn't quite ready to get dressed when it was time to go, so I decided that I'd make the 45 min drive back naked. It was a standard single lane highway all the way back, but it did involve driving through a couple of small town 'downtowns'. Much to my surprise, I was able to make the drive completely naked, without any issue even through the towns. I've come to realize that most people aren't really paying too much attention, so I've become somewhat more emboldened. I'm definitely going to make it standard practice from now on.

This post was edited

I'm usually not a 'daring' nudist, but I do love to drive naked. I recently spent the day at a nudist resort that I belong to, but had to leave fairly early in the day. I wasn't quite ready to get dressed when it was time to go, so I decided that I'd make the 45 min drive back naked. It was a standard single lane highway all the way back, but it did involve driving through a couple of small town 'downtowns'. Much to my surprise, I was able to make the drive completely naked, without any issue even through the towns. I've come to realize that most people aren't really paying too much attention, so I've become somewhat more emboldened. I'm definitely going to make it standard practice from now on.

If you want to be really daring, make the trip without taking any clothes with you!

This post was edited

In the driver's seat is the case for me, including a little urban driving with traffic lights and pedestrians. I have been through a random breath test station, where they stop and check for drink driving. They generally stop as many cars as they have stations, and wave the rest through until the rest area is clear. That was a different test on the same day and I was dressed for that!

This post was edited

So tell us your most daring nude. Have you stripped fully nude in any public places? Better yet post a pic for us here to enjoy.Wherever it was I hope you had fun!!!!!

Daring? Mmm? Maybe when my buddies and I strip down during a game(kind of like strip poker) back in college.

Taking clothes off to take a pic on a secluded national/recreational park are not daring to me. I've done that and feels comfortable.

This post was edited

I lay out in a local park in a clearing in the scrub that was away from the path, or at least I thought it was. It wasn't, as I found later, but no one passed while I was there.

This post was edited

Ha...and were you driving a convertible with the top down? I drive naked ofter.....usually up the Big Bear. The drive is across the open desert with no traffic and then the climb up the curves to the top of the mountain........I do carry a towel next to me for precaution.

This post was edited
RE: Most daring place

I drove my car naked all day and it made me feel so good, i had half an erection most of the time.
I hope you don't mind me showing it. I would love to do it again with a friend and together have a fun time

This post was edited

it made me feel so good, i had half an erection most of the time.

Which half was it, the left or right half or was it the base half or tip end?

This post was edited

My most daring place would have to be the Interstate rest stop. It was around 3 pm. I drove up nude and walked into the restroom also nude. I look out and see some people outside so I wait. After a few minutes I open door to go out and meet a guy there. Not sure he noticed me nude. I walk out right behind a woman. I am walking the same pace as her so she never notices me. I get to my truck and leave.

This post was edited

Can't be much more daring than that!

This post was edited