WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.

New members will be welcomed in this post and the members can also post some information on themselves and who they hope to meet.

This topic was edited
RE:WELCOME NEW MEMBERS.

Sue of Miami FL just joined. 7-22-21. Say hi to her.

This post was edited

Hi Sue. Welcome to TN.

This post was edited

Thank you for the invite. Looking forward to gettin to know other members of this group.
Carol from Tennessee

This post was edited

Hi yoga 10,
Yoga10 joined the group on 7-29-2021. Welcome to the group. You look like a classy lady. Send a welcome note to our newest member

This post was edited

Welcome to Tanyakate052 of Seattle Washington who joined the Group 7-31-21. Say HI and welcome her to the group.

This post was edited

Welcome to Jeremiah001 of Chicago Illinois who joined our group on 7-31-21. Write a note to welcome him and thank him for his service to our Country. Go Army!

This post was edited

Hello Jgurl, Welcome to TN and welcome to Senior Singles. You have a beautiful face and a beautiful body. 8-24-21

This post was edited

For some reason, it seems I joined about 5 months ago and overlooked this group...oops.
Hello from North Platte, Nebraska. I'm a mature 66 yr old gentleman, retired, single, and a proud nudist.
Although I'm bisexual, my preference still leans toward a mature woman. Here's a hint of who I am - At 66, I'm still frisky and whimsical because I've kept my inner child nutured and alive. It's the result of my ADD that once was a handicap, but now I'm proud of my condition - it kept me alive, created a unique outlook, and a great sense of humor...and here I am today. Ta-da. To find another that understands and appreciates me has been difficult, especially in the venue of text messages where "who I am" gets lost or misunderstood. But I'm used to that.

I'm unsure about finding romance and intimacy here [distance is always the heartbreaker] but a group such as this is a shield against some of the unsolicited spam of girls with no profile - just another link to an outside site. Really?

This post was edited