New signs and rules at Little Beach. 20 June 2021

Here are the new signs at Little Beach, post Covid19. June 2021. It now says nudity is prohibited but apparently it's still allowed. We were naked!! As were many others!

Currently, the Beach closes at 4pm (!!!) On Saturdays and Sundays. No more drum circle on Sundays. The police show up at the beach before 4pm... near the life guard station on Big beach. Then come over to Little Beach. People start packing up around 3:30p. We left around 3:50.

We were told they (police) start announcing its time to leave right around 4pm. In the photos, you'll see gates are now installed at the rocks that you climb to go to Little Beach!!

This topic was edited
RE:New signs and rules at Little Beach. 20 June 2021

Oh that sucks, I love that beach. I want to go back.

This post was edited

It is hard to imagine that nudity interferes with anyones enjoyment (everyone who traipses over the hill to get there obviously enjoys being naked) or damages the resources. Hawaii officially doesnt allow nudity on any beach but my guess is that they will ignore it there, based on the long history of nude use.

4 pm closing is ridiculous. Approaching dusk on the beach is really lovely.

This post was edited

I was there June 2021 as well, several of us were naked and everything seemed fine, though I had read about the signs and new "rules" before going, still had to check it out.
Wish I could have stayed longer.

This post was edited