What Korean Spa Do You Visit in Atlanta?

I am planning a visit to Spa Land and Sauna in Doraville GA Sunday morning. Who else goes to this spa?

This topic was edited
RE:What Korean Spa Do You Visit in Atlanta?

Always wanted to go.

This post was edited

Je Ju is best . Spa Land is too open and clinical looking to me

This post was edited

I always go to Jeju.
I would go every week before we moved an hour away. I still go once a month.
I have visited the websites of the others and had many conversations about them with other spa goers. There are 4 in the area. None of which impressed me.
I spend all my time in the wet area except to eat.
It's always well maintained and I know many of the staff.
The sauna, steam room and pools are excellent, and I always get a body scrub and massage which is amazing!
I have no desire to go to the others.
I'm always willing to meet up and usually post when I'm going.

This post was edited

Jeju for me. It's the busiest tho. It's always clean. The food is pretty good too.

SpaLand was absurdly large... like, it's kinda comical how large the facility is. Most of it not utilized when I went (over 2 years ago). The mens wet area also had a musty smell to it, which isn't a good sign.

I have not been to the others. But they will be much smaller than the above two.

This post was edited

Honestly theyre all great.
Jeju is big, lots of amenities but tends to be way overcrowded these days just like Atlantas getting to be..

Spa Land is the NEW kid in town, super nice/new/clean but cost too much for what they offer, same amenities as Jeju (maybe even bigger) but only complaint is the cold pool is not as cold. I want an ice bath after getting hot and sweating so much.

GangNam Spa is one of the oldest Korean saunas and has an Awesome cold pool, the sauna could be Hotter but the steam room makes up for that (sometimes too hot) seriously great service/food. The same Korean Grandpa has been managing the mens side for forever.

Oooo and

International health spa is one of the other oldest Korean saunas as well and was just remodeled in the past 3 years or so and super chill. Quiet and peaceful but sometimes too quiet.

Lets all hang sometime.

This post was edited

I am new to town and I have only been to SpaLand and Gangum. I do like Spaland since it is new and clean but I think the wet area is very awkward when no one is speaking. Almost too quiet since there is no music or running water like a fountain. I also think the dry saunas are a little cheaply done in the materials and not as authentic as they could be (architect speaking here). I will need to compare it to JeJu:)

This post was edited