Gay Naked Guys with Straight Naked Guys

So, how many of us, gay or straight, have hung out naked with others who are gay or straight? I've hung out with my gay friends, naked, but not with my straight friends, naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Gay Naked Guys with Straight Naked Guys

My Best Friend, my Person, is straight and we often hang out naked together. Gym, hotel rooms on road trips, beach. I've always said you cannot really call someone your best friend if you haven't seen them naked.

This post was edited

I would guess not for you. You hide in your pictures.

This post was edited

I have hung out with plenty of my friends; gay, straight, men, and women. I found it often depends on the location on when the others are more comfy. As our home is CO and we have a sign inside when you walk in, everyone is free to be as (un)dressed as they feel comfy. I have a straight guy friend who doesn't make it through the front door before he has stripped. He will visit for an entire weekend and not put a single thing on. As for beaches, it depends on location and "typical" crowd as to who you will see but I hang out with any and all nude and friendly people.

This post was edited

I've got quite a variety of nudist friends (men and women, gay and straight), and we have never had any issues hanging out naked together. I also have nude-friendly friends that are comfortable with me being nude, even if they aren't. And then I have some friends that know I like to be naked, but being around nudity (not specifically mine) other than their spouse's makes them uncomfortable, so we keep it clothed. I feel that it's all about mutual respect.

This post was edited

I don't think I've hung out naked with straight friends except at a spa. More often than not if I'm naked with others it's hanging out with my gay friends. Not for anything sexual, just that they are the most comfortable nude.

This post was edited

My Best Friend, my Person, is straight and we often hang out naked together. Gym, hotel rooms on road trips, beach. I've always said you cannot really call someone your best friend if you haven't seen them naked.

Same here, my best friend, we're both straight, we have no problems being naked in front of each other anywhere... Him and I have used that line for 25 years now "You're not best friends,, until you've seen each other naked"

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I am straight and used to hang out with some of my straight friends as well as with some of my gay friends. I havent had any issue with hanging nude with any of them, nor they had any issue towards me being nude, when the opportunities allowed for stripping off, either in the home environment or in the nature (lakes, sea, spa). Greetings, Teo

This post was edited

So I'm a little jealous of all u guys that get to hang out naked with people I've had people tell me that they will hang out naked with me but never do I am lucky enough to have a couple friends that don't care if I'm naked around them as long as noone else is around but sadly the only time I'm naked with anyone is if me and the other person is messing around

This post was edited

I have hung out naked with straight male friends, no big deal at all, in fact if anything it's strengthened our friendship and brought us closer together. I'm not sure how to put this but sexuality and nudism are seperate in my mind so I'm very comfortable being naked with anyone regardless of gender and sexuality.

This post was edited

Ive had experiences hanging out nude with gay and straight people. Its was always pretty chill and everyone had a good time. We are about to move into a new house that has a pool and Im going to make it, at the very least, clothing optional.

This post was edited