RE:No problem driving nude!

It's been a year since you started this thread, have you accomplished the last challenge of making it to your hotel room naked?

The last activity on her profile was a year ago.

This post was edited

Drove home from taekwondo in a thunderstorm nude tonight! Fun!!!

This post was edited

How is it possible to do this? Most states have anti-nudity laws...especially at public gas stations....and Starbucks? What's the catch?
My hypothesis is that the catch is: that anyone can post anything on the internet. There are people who have active fantasy lives on the internet that are entirely separate from their real lives. In fact, some time ago, I was removed from a TrueNudists group for asking too many questions about a certain person's implausible adventures.

This post was edited

How is it possible to do this?

Public nudity is not illegal everywhere.
While I have no information on the law in other countries I do know that mere nakedness in public is not illegal in the United Kingdom and in Spain.

This post was edited

How is it possible to do this? Most states have anti-nudity laws...eapecially at public gas stations....and Starbucks? Whats the catch?

I'm not up on US law, but as John says, it's not illegal in many places. In the UK public nudity is legal, even though not everyone agrees with it and you could still end up being arrested, even if not charged.

I have seen posted in a number of threads and groups that in some states, the car is seen as an extension of your home, and you are allowed to be naked in the car. It is only illegal if you get out of the car

Mind, in some states it's even illegal to be naked in your own home if you can be seen from a public area - go figure.

This post was edited

Nice. Unfortunately America isnt as lenient as other countries!

This post was edited

I am envious and just hope to match some of that. I drive nude, go to the nude park, find yards to mow nude and recently walked 3 blocks at 2 a.m. around my house nude. It really is liberating and can't wait to do more. AustinJohn

This post was edited

will look forward to an account of your ongoing adventures.

This post was edited

I think the world reacts differently to a nude woman than to a man.

This post was edited

I am a Egyptian Christian woman but my country is a Muslim country so nudism is not allowed at any place . so no beaches resorts or clubs for nudists but home nudist only . I like to be completely naked in public but it is impossible here . Have a nice driving and please do not forget at least to use safety car belt .

This post was edited