Things We Love to do Naked

I love many naturist activities, but I think I enjoy freehiking most of all. I have freehiked for years; freehiking was one of my first naturist experience. The healthy exercise, the feel of the sun and breeze on my bare skin, the beauty of nature all around. Feeling at one with the earth. Freehiking can be a profound spiritual experience. And freehiking with a group is a wonderfully close social experience.

How many others love freehiking?

This topic was edited
RE:Things We Love to do Naked

love it just your shoes and backpack on

This post was edited

Free hiking and kayaking

This post was edited

Free hiking is my favorite nude activity too. Nothing like moving through a lovely natural setting without clothes. But not far behind is enjoying morning coffee nude on the lanai watching the birds and plants in my back yard. I guess it's just good to be nude regardless.

This post was edited

summers growing up i stayed with my cousins upstate and we camp out the whole time in the woods by they house and always naked was cool

This post was edited

Love free hiking my brothers and I do it all the time

This post was edited

Yes nude hiking, sailing and snorkeling.

This post was edited

At the risk of being contrary I do enjoy taking a nude hike out through the woods, but also enjoy just hanging out in the yard. Im currently sitting in the porch chair, overhead fan keeping the bugs at bay, beer in hand and watching the grill cook the chicken. As Ive heard it said many timessimple pleasures are the best.

This post was edited

Free hiking is fabulous! Nothing beats being in nature au naturel! Enjoy it as often as I can.

This post was edited

I love walking barefoot on the nature trail at the nudist resort.

This post was edited

Freehiking, as has been mentioned, for sure. I also love hot springs, with all of the minerals in the water and relaxing surroundings. One of the best ways to combine all of the above is at the Orient Land Trust in CO (Valley View Hot Springs, specifically, where you can be nude) - they have fantastic hot springs at the camp level, but then you can go on a naked hike up to multiple hot springs up the mountain - the views were so striking. Typing this actually makes me miss CO a bit more. :)

I've only attended one a few times, but I also really love a nude bowling night - people you don't expect get downright competitive! :) It's a blast LOL

This post was edited