Nude Beach n Nanticoke Ontario

Has anyone heard of a nude beach near Nanticoke, Ontario. Someone mentioned it once and I would be interested in more info. I imagine it would be on lake Erie.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Beach n Nanticoke Ontario

Haven't heard of it myself, but following the discussion out of curiosity :)

This post was edited

are you talking about Port Burwell?

This post was edited

No,I know Port Burwell, if there is a beach at Nanticoke it would be well to the East of Burwell. Thanks anyway

This post was edited

there's a place on south coast drive just west of the baptist camp where nudists sometimes hang out. I think there's also on in Lowbanks. feel free to message me.

This post was edited

Nanticoke, I was working in Hamiliton few years back and friend told me about a nude beach there. Tried to follow directions to find it but gave up and went to another place I knew about where the power plant was. Not really a beach but rocks with a few nude guys hanging out. You had to park away from the power plant and walk along the shore a bit to get around the fencing then make sure you can't see the buildings and then get naked. Unless its summer and sunny I wouldn't do it again, too cold and windy for me. Did trade BJs with a guy so it wasn't a wasted trip.

This post was edited