I Guess I Should Have Expected

I was so surprised to find this group. I somehow had it in my head this way mostly a "me" thing and an oddity. I generally don't care all that much for rainy days - unless I'm free to be outside in it naked. Then it is almost magical to me.

I just now realized as I wrote this that it is and always has been the clothing that made the difference in my reaction. It wasn't just an impediment to the cleansing sensation of the rain; it was actively working in the opposite direction of that magical feeling, frequently cold, heavy, difficult to move in ,(like if the socks got soaked, I could quickly get raw feet, etc).

Glad to be here. Glad to find others.

This topic was edited
RE:I Guess I Should Have Expected

Getting caught in rain in clothing really is not a pleasant feeling compared to been totally wet from rain on your skin. It's happen a few times, mostly while vacationing in FL, at nude beaches and at resorts. One of those times was been in the ocean and having the rain all around you. You already wet from the ocean water and now have rain come on your skin. Those two sensations are amazing, both from water but from different aspects hitting your skin. Dam, can't wait to be back on nude beach!

This post was edited