Who remembers grandparents letting you go naked on a hot day to play in the water?

Yesterday was a hot day and as I was driving home on a main road, I just happened to look over at a neighborhood house/backyard that backed up to the road only divided by a narrow strip of grass and a chain link fence. I quickly noticed two people in the backyard, of which I had never actually seen people out in this particular yard before. As this is all taking place rather quickly, I see that it was a younger grandma sitting in her lawn chair next to a very small blow up kids water slide/pool, just on the other side of the fence. Just as I am making out what all was going on and beginning to slowing down for the stop sign, I see a younger kid come around the corner of the slide, fully naked, then run to hop in the water again.
Anyone remember when they were young and non-nudist grandparents or parents allowed you to do such things?

This topic was edited
RE:Who remembers grandparents letting you go naked on a hot day to play in the water?

My grandmother let me cool off running under sprinklers nude I remember too other ladies comming out to talk to her and her calling me over to say hi to them

This post was edited
RE:Who remembers grandparents letting you go naked on a hot day to play in the water?

Thats a great story. Was this probably your first time being nude around a group of people. Did the ladies say anything about you being naked or just went on as normal?

This post was edited

Thats a great story. Was this probably your first time being nude around a group of people. Did the ladies say anything about you being naked or just went on as normal?
I would run over to them my grand mother would tell me who they were I said hi we talked for a bit none of them said anything of me being nude , tho they did say enjoy your time nice seeing you

This post was edited

As a kid, friends down the street were cool with running through the sprinkler in undies. I was much too much of a prude to join in then!

This post was edited

LOL, I bet it was nice seeing you....ladies!!!

This post was edited

Good story as well, go grandma!!! At the time, had you wished everyone stripped naked?

This post was edited

And now look, LOL!

This post was edited

Good story as well, go grandma!!! At the time, had you wished everyone stripped naked?

Nope, I was 8-9 at the time and not interested in getting girl cooties ;-)

This post was edited

Yes so many good memories
My grandma used to take us to the beach all the time as kids. It was completely normal for the younger kids to splosh around nude in the pools left behind when the tide went out. Nobody cared because it wasn't unusual

This post was edited