Nudism in Gainesville?

Anyone know any good places where one can be naked in or around Gainesville?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in Gainesville?

If you like hiking, one can hike nude on the Florida National Scenic Trail. Many remote sections. The cover photo for the group"Florida Nudists" is of me hiking north of Gainesville. The Canaveral National Seashore offers two clothing optional beaches. Campgrounds near you are Sawmill, north of Dade City, and Lake Como Resort, in Lutz. Both have websites.

This post was edited
RE:Nudism in Gainesville?

Suwannee Valley Resort in White Springs and Sunny Sands Resort in Pierson are quite a bit closer to Gainesville. I've not been to Suwannee Valley Resort but I have been to Sunny Sands for a day visit. Nice folks but it's pretty small and there's not much there. I think you'll find both will have an older crowd which is typical of Florida nudist resorts.

A couple times a year Lake Como Resort (official name is Lake Como Co-Op) hosts a Florida Young Naturists weekend. I was staying at Lake Como in 2019 when the spring event took place. They had a good turnout, looked like everyone had a good had a good time. They had a couple of live bands, lots of activities. It certainly changed the resort's demographic that weekend. I just looked at the Lake Como website and saw that the summer event is scheduled a few weeks from now in mid August. If you're a young person wanting to explore nudism/naturism that would be a great place to start.

This post was edited