RE:He took it to a new level

Is this a normal thing at Airbnb's? To help out with the household chores? That's a new one to me. If that's the case I'd be willing to help out with the dishes or whatever. Sounds like he wants to be a regular guest at your place.

the first time he came at the end of June we clicked and both decided we had made new and nude friends He actually stayed a 2nd night and i did not charge him. This time he just contacted me earlier in the week and said he would again be in the area for work . So of course i let him stay. No more aribnb charges. Every once in a while i meet someone thru hosting that becomes a new friend. There are people all over the world that have extended invites to me to crash at their places to reciprocate my hospitality to them. Have had free lodging in NYC for 7 nights Chicago , Central Valley CA, even Honolulu . So offering to pitch in was just a friendship thing and mowing nude sounded like a novelty to him since as bold as he is he cant do it at home

This post was edited

Is this a normal thing at Airbnb's? To help out with the household chores? That's a new one to me. If that's the case I'd be willing to help out with the dishes or whatever. Sounds like he wants to be a regular guest at your place.the first time he came at the end of June we clicked and both decided we had made new and nude friends He actually stayed a 2nd night and i did not charge him. This time he just contacted me earlier in the week and said he would again be in the area for work . So of course i let him stay. No more aribnb charges. Every once in a while i meet someone thru hosting that becomes a new friend. There are people all over the world that have extended invites to me to crash at their places to reciprocate my hospitality to them. Have had free lodging in NYC for 7 nights Chicago , Central Valley CA, even Honolulu . So offering to pitch in was just a friendship thing and mowing nude sounded like a novelty to him since as bold as he is he cant do it at home
So then the first time he stayed with you he was on your house with no clothing for two nights and the day in between?

This post was edited

Great post. Sounds like a perfect guest. I stay with a MrBnB nudist host in Philadelphia who is fine with my arriving totally naked and staying that way. We chatted in advance the first time so I guess he thought I was not crazy (or not totally crazy) and he said it would be fine to park my car across the street, leave all my clothes in the car, and show up. Really nice to arrive with absolutely nothing on. After a bit I go back out, get my toothbrush and all that, but otherwise stay totally nekkid the whole time. The host is always naked, but it's his house, so that makes sense. No lawn-mowing since he lives in Philly, so I'm off the hook as far as yard work...so far. Fun stuff.

This post was edited

Did he bring no clothing into the house again this time?Correct he still has a perfect record of no clothes in my home

I have seen a few posts where people host gatherings with the expectation that guests will leave everything in their car except keys and eye glasses. I guess he would be very comfortable at such an event.

This post was edited

Now thats awesome! Im hoping to find a naked stop one of theses days on my many trips from Delaware to Florida. Not many options along 95 lol. Glad your guest felt comfortable enough to mow your yard! Nice!

This post was edited

Love showing up at the door naked or having someone show up at my door naked. It is really an ice breaker. I had a number of guests stay at my home when I was on Couchsurfing and would always answer the door naked. Instantly made them feel comfortable getting naked right away.

This post was edited