RE:How are you dressed when flying ?

If I'm flying it's usually from the UK for some winter sun so I'm dressed in a sports jacket, shirt and trousers.

This post was edited

Shorts and a t shirt. If it is cool when leaving, I wear pants that zip off at the knees and become shorts .Sometimes a sleeveless shirt instead of a t.

This post was edited

Almost always long pants with undies and a long sleeve shirt, shoes and socks. Especially long haul. Planes are too cold for shorts and tee on a long trip After a few hours commando sitting in one spot I get chafed. Exceptions are short interisland flights say in Hawaii. And then there was the time i slept naked on an overnight flight snuggled between blankets. That was nice but unlikely to happen again.

This post was edited

Almost always long pants with undies and a long sleeve shirt, shoes and socks. Especially long haul. Planes are too cold for shorts and tee on a long trip After a few hours commando sitting in one spot I get chafed. Exceptions are short interisland flights say in Hawaii. And then there was the time i slept naked on an overnight flight snuggled between blankets. That was nice but unlikely to happen again.

I am usually too warm, That is why I dress lightly.

This post was edited

Hi everyone,I am always going commando, always. I am planning a trip from Denver to Miami during weekend of August 20th to 24th.Usually I am wearing a short that is just right above the knee (10 inch inseam). Way too long, but it seems to be the go to for guys.I purchased recently a 2 inch inseam low raise denim short that I intent to wear in Miami to go to the beach especially. Look good. But wonder if this would be acceptable on a plane or it would be super uncomfortable due to the looks I would get from others. (Obviously to avoid any risk, I would put a mini underwear for the duration of the flight, which is going to be uncomfortable.)What do you think ? How are you flying ?Do you think it would be ok to hang out at bar and restaurant (not the fancy ones) with such a short short ? I mean, it's hot and humid in Florida.PSNot sure I will be dare enough to use that short in the plane, but definitely not going through security with it. Will be in my carry-on.

For goodness sake, dress appropriate for the airport and the airplane. As you said it... you bought the 2" shorts for the beach! Keep it at the beach. What's your purpose of wearing such short shorts on the airplane?? For Attention?? Attention you will get! Hopefully you'll get denied board for breaking the dress code of decency of any airline. You yourself said you don't dare wear it thru security. So why wear it on the airplane???

You want to wear that to a bar??? Go ahead. Sounds like you're creating reasons to wear it (hot and humid) and you want your ass cheeks to be seen and your want your cock and balls to fall out of your short. Do what you want but airlines can and will deny you boarding!

Where has common sense gone these days?

This post was edited

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience.
Sad one person took my question sideways and feels the need to spread negativity and disrespect.

This post was edited

For goodness sake, dress appropriate for the airport and the airplane. As you said it... you bought the 2" shorts for the beach! Keep it at the beach. What's your purpose of wearing such short shorts on the airplane?? For Attention?? Attention you will get! Hopefully you'll get denied board for breaking the dress code of decency of any airline. You yourself said you don't dare wear it thru security. So why wear it on the airplane???You want to wear that to a bar??? Go ahead. Sounds like you're creating reasons to wear it (hot and humid) and you want your ass cheeks to be seen and your want your cock and balls to fall out of your short. Do what you want but airlines can and will deny you boarding!Where has common sense gone these days?

Wow, so rude comment.
Some people should wipe in front of their feet before lecturing others. Lack of common sense seems to have reached you as well.

For your information :
- Florida is hot and humid, this is a description of the climate in Florida.
- 2" inseam covers the butt cheeks. And as long as you are not aroused, nothing is falling off.
- And yes, 2" is short and at the limit of something peaking out, this is why I am stating having some kind of underwear underneath.

You seems good at making assumptions sideways, but you are awful at reading.

I will not enter a debate with you. You are not worth it. But I will give you some answer to your question.

What is the purpose of wearing a short short ? I think it's easy to understand. Naturism is not about exhibition of ourself, but one thing is about comfort while being nude, means no fabric on us (this is one part of it). So minimizing it is a reason. (And a 2" short is freaking comfy compared to long pants or 5-7" shorts).

Other aspect of naturism : respect and acceptance of each other.
Quality you don't seem to have. Sad.

This post was edited

Try Cabella's, Big 5, Academy Sports, etc. The one's local (south TX) have a pretty good selection of short shorts that are great for traveling commando and everyday hanging public wear. Have fun!

This post was edited

With the travel and security challenges of flying I choose a pair of pants that does not need a belt and fits loosely with closed pockets to put items in. Also, a loose fitting shirt that is intended for not being tucked. I also choose shoes that are easy to remove and put on. Anything to make security easy and travel comfortable. I can go commando or with underwear.

This post was edited

Printed t shirt, loose shorts inexpensive gym type. Shoes and socks. Backpack for beaching and hikes carry most "pocket" items like wallet and phone.

This post was edited