Being nudist in 9th month of pregnancy?

Is it OK to spend the day in a nudist area in the 9th month of pregnancy? Or is it to extreme for the other people to see that? Does any woman here have experiences with that? Negative comments in the nudist area to the highly pregnant woman should be avoided.

This topic was edited
RE:Being nudist in 9th month of pregnancy?

das ist doch was ganz natuerliches, also warum nicht

This post was edited

I do not see where is the problem. Pregnant women are always beautiful

This post was edited

I've seen many very pregnant women at various nudist resorts so you shouldn't be concerned.

This post was edited

That's no problem at a nudist beach. At a textile beach you can get negative comments. But nudists have a natural relationship to the nude body. I think that pregnant women are beautiful.

This post was edited

Thru the years at different clubs, resorts and venues, we have seen expectant Moms in various stages of their pregnancies!! Some just days away from their delivery!! It is a perfectly natural and normal state in our human journey!! Soon after the babies were born, they were back with their newborns, breastfeeding them for all to see!!

This post was edited

If a woman has the courage to go out and show her body in her most beautiful time, she should be applauded not admonished.
good on her for being herself and doing what she enjoys.

This post was edited

Not a problem at all! One last was heavily pregnant when I last visited Sunnyside, and I appreciated how she was still able to enjoy her visit.

This post was edited

It is as natural as anything.
I would be very surprised if anyone said anything negative about a woman being nude at a nude resort or beach while 9 months pregnant.
I wish my kids were born in the fall so that I would have been nude om beaches while pregnant, hoping for good remarks.
There is no medical issues as long as you haven't started dilating.

This post was edited

As we know, in general, nudists are some of the most non-judgemental people on the planet. I would also be utterly surprised to see any negative comments in here about spending time nude, up until the last hours before giving birth. Your water actually breaking in the pool aside, it would be so wonderful to bring your new baby into the world of nudism both right before and right after it's birth.

This gives me an idea - shouldn't nude resorts be installing birthing pools already? Water babies for everyone!!

This post was edited

Why should a woman be ashamed of her bump? Should be proud.

This post was edited