RE:Truckers?? Pilots??

Im not a trucker or a pilot but Im the naked guy. Ive regularly see small airplanes overhead when Im lying in my backyard naked on the weekend catching the sunshine. More than once Ive seen them circle around for another look. I didnt care and just laughed.

On the road driving naked Ive had truckers who saw and on a few occasions got reactions. Once he blew the horn and in traffic another one almost caused an accident trying to catch up with me for another look. A lot of times I cover up when theres a chance of being seen but not always with large trucks since Im usually passing too quickly for them to see inside. But oops.

This post was edited

We gets tons of aircraft over our house; Marine helicopters going back and forth from the ocean to the desert, fighter jets, on occasion, private aircraft and hot air balloons. About three months ago, I grabbed my coffee and walked out the back door to my work shed. I could hear distinct talking and thought it was from the other side of the wall... it was from up above. There was a hot air balloon directly overhead. I carried on as if I didn't notice them and the just kept going. Usually, the balloons are several hundred feet above us but this balloon was only about 200-300 ft above our house. I went inside and grabbed a robe and walked out onto the porch. I sat on our glider and they waved at me as they continued on. Not sure what they saw.

The military helicopters, jet fighters are too high to see anything with any clarity. The private planes cruise by but unsure what they see. We just continue living as we do and don't hide or cover. We've had a couple of drones fly over but only one actually hovered and then crash landed in our backyard. We were both naked and laying in the sun. The next day, we left on a short trip and when we returned, a woman and her son were walking up to the front porch. We talked for a minute and then she said, "my son might have lost his drone in your backyard." I took her into the backyard and he saw it in the planter, that's where we left it. She apologized several times and told us he was warned not to fly over people's backyards. Haven't seen anymore drones in quite some time.

This post was edited

I was a trucker for a couple of years and never seen anyone driving nude.

This post was edited

Pass by Andydi once and you will see a neckid driver :D

This post was edited

Pass by Andydi once and you will see a neckid driver :D

Don't forget to wave! :DDD

This post was edited

I have been a nudist, and AND a long haul trucker for years, and it's not every day, that you see people driving nude, and sometimes, you'll go for several years, before you see someone driving nude, but I have seen others driving bottomless, topless, and completely nude, many times, but usually only in the warmer months, or in the desert southwest. This is not an uncommon sighting, but it usually happens when you least expect to see someone driving, nude. There are more people who enjoy the experience at night, as most vehicles today, have tinted windows, and some are so dark, you can't even see them in the bright sunlight. What some people don't think about, is the bright lights, that are given off by their electronic devices, or gauges in their vehicles. I've seen more people driving nude at night, than in the daytime, and most....but not all, are doing it for the comfort, like I do. On those long drives, it is much more comfortable, to be driving nude, without any restrictions, of tight, or uncomfortable clothing, or for most men, and some women too, wearing certain types of underwear, keeps you busy, making adjustments, as they drive. IF....you are thinking of trying it, which I HIGHLY recommend, do it at night FIRST....and REMEMBER....DON'T give law enforcement a REASON, to pull you over, and you'll never have a problem. I have even come up on a license check before, and just laid a small hand towel across my lap, like I do, when I cross the weigh station scales, and I've never had a problem. I've even met other truckers, who have, and do enjoy driving nude.

This post was edited

I have been a nudist, and AND a long haul trucker for years, and it's not every day, that you see people driving nude, and sometimes, you'll go for several years, before you see someone driving nude, but I have seen others driving bottomless, topless, and completely nude, many times, but usually only in the warmer months, or in the desert southwest. This is not an uncommon sighting, but it usually happens when you least expect to see someone driving, nude. There are more people who enjoy the experience at night, as most vehicles today, have tinted windows, and some are so dark, you can't even see them in the bright sunlight. What some people don't think about, is the bright lights, that are given off by their electronic devices, or gauges in their vehicles. I've seen more people driving nude at night, than in the daytime, and most....but not all, are doing it for the comfort, like I do. On those long drives, it is much more comfortable, to be driving nude, without any restrictions, of tight, or uncomfortable clothing, or for most men, and some women too, wearing certain types of underwear, keeps you busy, making adjustments, as they drive. IF....you are thinking of trying it, which I HIGHLY recommend, do it at night FIRST....and REMEMBER....DON'T give law enforcement a REASON, to pull you over, and you'll never have a problem. I have even come up on a license check before, and just laid a small hand towel across my lap, like I do, when I cross the weigh station scales, and I've never had a problem. I've even met other truckers, who have, and do enjoy driving nude.

I have to agree with this, driving nude makes me a more cautious driver. I don't want to give the cops any reason to pull me over, or be in any accident.

This post was edited

I have to agree with this, driving nude makes me a more cautious driver. I don't want to give the cops any reason to pull me over, or be in any accident.

I have noticed this too myself. Besides not wanting to draw attention to myself on the road being naked makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. That factor also helps me to slow down, drive cautiously, and just enjoy the ride.

This post was edited

We gets tons of aircraft over our house; Marine helicopters going back and forth from the ocean to the desert, fighter jets, on occasion, private aircraft and hot air balloons. About three months ago, I grabbed my coffee and walked out the back door to my work shed. I could hear distinct talking and thought it was from the other side of the wall... it was from up above. There was a hot air balloon directly overhead. I carried on as if I didn't notice them and the just kept going. Usually, the balloons are several hundred feet above us but this balloon was only about 200-300 ft above our house. I went inside and grabbed a robe and walked out onto the porch. I sat on our glider and they waved at me as they continued on. Not sure what they saw.The military helicopters, jet fighters are too high to see anything with any clarity. The private planes cruise by but unsure what they see. We just continue living as we do and don't hide or cover. We've had a couple of drones fly over but only one actually hovered and then crash landed in our backyard. We were both naked and laying in the sun. The next day, we left on a short trip and when we returned, a woman and her son were walking up to the front porch. We talked for a minute and then she said, "my son might have lost his drone in your backyard." I took her into the backyard and he saw it in the planter, that's where we left it. She apologized several times and told us he was warned not to fly over people's backyards. Haven't seen anymore drones in quite some time.

There is zero doubt our #3 son has flown over your house at one time or another during his Marine service. He was a unit leader
in a light attack helicopter crew. When he got back from being deployed to Korea during the unrest I had thoughts of whooping his ass for worrying Luann and I to death. Well there is the factor that he is like a piece of built steel after Marine boot so I rethought that.

This post was edited

We gets tons of aircraft over our house; Marine helicopters going back and forth from the ocean to the desert, fighter jets, on occasion, private aircraft and hot air balloons. About three months ago, I grabbed my coffee and walked out the back door to my work shed. I could hear distinct talking and thought it was from the other side of the wall... it was from up above. There was a hot air balloon directly overhead. I carried on as if I didn't notice them and the just kept going. Usually, the balloons are several hundred feet above us but this balloon was only about 200-300 ft above our house. I went inside and grabbed a robe and walked out onto the porch. I sat on our glider and they waved at me as they continued on. Not sure what they saw.The military helicopters, jet fighters are too high to see anything with any clarity. The private planes cruise by but unsure what they see. We just continue living as we do and don't hide or cover. We've had a couple of drones fly over but only one actually hovered and then crash landed in our backyard. We were both naked and laying in the sun. The next day, we left on a short trip and when we returned, a woman and her son were walking up to the front porch. We talked for a minute and then she said, "my son might have lost his drone in your backyard." I took her into the backyard and he saw it in the planter, that's where we left it. She apologized several times and told us he was warned not to fly over people's backyards. Haven't seen anymore drones in quite some time.There is zero doubt our #3 son has flown over your house at one time or another during his Marine service. He was a unit leaderin a light attack helicopter crew. When he got back from being deployed to Korea during the unrest I had thoughts of whooping his ass for worrying Luann and I to death. Well there is the factor that he is like a piece of built steel after Marine boot so I rethought that.

Well, I wave and sometimes give them a naked salute but I doubt they or he's seen me!

I know what you mean about taking on the younger kid, now much bigger and stronger than you but... they still have that fear of you and that always works in our favor. We have experience and surprise and we don't always have to fight fair!!! hahahahaha

This post was edited