RE:Did you tell your parents you're a nudist?

Yup. Told my mom and one of my brothers I did a 5k bare buns fun run my mom said that I never did like clothes so it didnt suprise her at all my brother laughed and said it sounded like fun. Most of my friends know I'm a nudist

This post was edited

My youngest son said he took his wife to a C/O hot spring that we used to go to when the kids were little.She said she wouldn't get naked. When they got there, 2 women were soaking naked and my son stripped off and joined them.His wife also stripped offright away. She said it felt great, now he tells me she hardly wears any clothes around the house and wants to go to a nudist resort.

This post was edited

I told mine. As Dad was known to just go for a drive and stop in anywhere unannounced. So told them "If the sun is out the buns are out" at my new house with a private back yard, And they may want to call first to avoid seeing something they may not want to see. And yes they tested that by just dropping in on nice days and catching me naked in the garden, when I heard the car I looked up to see Mom with her hands over her eye's ;-) Another time Dad stopped by with one of my uncles, who was laughing with an ear to ear grin. He looked around and said he always wanted a private backyard like mine to do the same thing ;-0

This post was edited