RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Division of Blind Services representative who came by to pick up our visually impaired renter's laptop that needed repair. Knocked on door and asked for our renter.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Groovy sight in my head seeing how this went down, John. Be nice if more neighbors were cool with nudity :o))))

This post was edited

Bravo John, no sense getting upset with her. U got class

This post was edited

Good to stay comfortable, John. She did not wanna take U out of your comfort zone. Bravo to the lady !!!!

This post was edited

groovy Olly

This post was edited

I'm thinking the neighbor lady across the street and two houses down has seen me nude through my window in the evening. She's gotten much friendlier as she drives by the house, waving and smiling when she sees me. Just a hunch of mine as she's gotten much friendlier for no apparent reason.

This post was edited

I'm thinking the neighbor lady across the street and two houses down has seen me nude through my window in the evening. She's gotten much friendlier as she drives by the house, waving and smiling when she sees me. Just a hunch of mine as she's gotten much friendlier for no apparent reason.Seems to be a common reaction I have experienced a few times. Yesterday I was at a secluded beach skinny-dipping and nude. About 400 yards away was the only other person on that stretch of beach. He was nude only to wring out his swimsuit. When leaving and walking past him he waved and gave me a big smile.

This post was edited

Neighbor for me too. The couple that live in the house behind ours have a pool and they were out in it this morning while I was running the riding mower nude. They waved, I waved back, and we both went on about our business. This isn't the first time something like this has happened with them and it hasn't always been me who was nude.

This post was edited

IThe FedEx delivery woman. She rang the doorbell and I answered the door naked. I hid behind the door as to not be exposed. There was enough showing, she knew I was naked. She had a package that needed a signature. I told her I needed to go find some shorts. She said don't bother, so I opened the door, signed for the package, and took the package. I told her thank you, but she said she had two more big packages. I stood at the door as she brought them to the door, each time she saw my full front naked. I think she was enjoying it.

This post was edited

Evidently, my neighbor and her mother.
They are a younger couple that live two houses down from us and they have three little girls.
We have invited them to bring their girls to play in the pool on hot days. (I wear my tan through shorts when they are here, which they are fine with,)
During previous visits, I let them know of my preference of no clothing which didn't seem to bother them.
The other day when they were over, she told my wife that her and her mother had seen me nude out front. I will occasionally make quick trips in the front yard uncovered but keep an eye out for the two small areas where the yard is clearly visible from the road. The rest is blocked by a hedge with only a few areas in between where you can only see if you stop in the right spot and look. I had yet to knowingly be seen.
Not sure which it was that allowed them the view but in either case, you can only see if you make it a point to look.
She mentioned it in casual conversation so I guess they had no problem with what they saw.

This post was edited