Club Wine Tasting Galla

Tomorrow evening is my Luann's favorite event at our local club which is the wine tasting event. The girls are always dressed to the nine believe you me and it's pretty damn cool to see them having so much fun looking and feeling good. Wine ya know ! Normally I tire and avoid all the dress up and theme night costume parties but wine tasting night is different. Luann will wear things that she would never do in public and enjoy it.

Clothes always eventually come off so no worries about that and just loads of laughs with friends or a midnight swim. Wine ya know!

This topic was edited
RE:Club Wine Tasting Galla

Enjoy the fun time. Does your club have a Whiskey Gala too?

This post was edited

Tomorrow evening is my Luann's favorite event at our local club which is the wine tasting event. The girls are always dressed to the nine believe you me and it's pretty damn cool to see them having so much fun looking and feeling good. Wine ya know ! Normally I tire and avoid all the dress up and theme night costume parties but wine tasting night is different. Luann will wear things that she would never do in public and enjoy it.Clothes always eventually come off so no worries about that and just loads of laughs with friends or a midnight swim. Wine ya know!

Have a great time! Sounds like fun.

We have Wine Fest parties at our winery. For $30 a couple, you get; Dinner, dessert, 2 glasses of wine, raffle for some pretty great prizes, live music, a walk down to the barrel storage building to watch them harvest the grapes and you get a barrel tasting of wine about to be bottled... and you pick up your wine shipment. They are great fun.

This post was edited

Enjoy the fun time. Does your club have a Whiskey Gala too?

No they do not. They do a beer tasting night however. I wonder how well whiskey tasting would work out. I've witnessed how alcohol and nudity don't necessary go together and some don't handle there whiskey very well. :D

This post was edited

There are several wineries in Paso Robles that are now making distilled spirits; vodka, rum, gin and lots of flavored whiskeys. We found one Di liked that is a Mango flavored vodka that you mix with ginger beer to make a Mule.

This post was edited

Enjoy the fun time. Does your club have a Whiskey Gala too?No they do not. They do a beer tasting night however. I wonder how well whiskey tasting would work out. I've witnessed how alcohol and nudity don't necessary go together and some don't handle there whiskey very well. :D

Maybe Whiskey and nudity don't go together, but Tequila and nudity sure do!

This post was edited