Locker room nudity just because.

Am I the only one who has ever showered in a locker room and walked out naked just because I wanted a reason to be naked in the open??? Lol!

This topic was edited
Locker room nude just because

I do that all the time too. At the gym or public pool. Take a locker as far from the showers as you can and leave every thing in your room or locker when you walk nude to the shower. Here in rish lockerooms you are most likely the only one nude.

This post was edited
RE:Locker room nude just because

I do it because it is the natural thing to do.

This post was edited

I do likewise, since we are males, we know that parts we all have...so what's the deal?

This post was edited

It's funny how the environment of a particular gym changes behavior. My previous gym was pretty nude friendly, so I had no qualms walking around naked. My new gym is a more main stream (chain) one and you don't see many people naked in the locker room. People take all of their clothes to the shower and undress, shower and dress into their street clothes behind the shower curtain. I've found myself quickly shucking my workout gear and donning a towel going to the shower because of it being such a closed environment. I guess I need to start leading by example and sticking to my normal routine :)

This post was edited
RE:Locker room nudity just because.

Gentlemen, keep rockin with your cocks out. The fact that you are doing so without being aroused, cruising or old, fat and ready to cut your toenails in the sink gives the vast majority of men the balls to ditch the towel and to be free like you. Change the culture by example. Good luck.

This post was edited

There aren't many other places where you can be nude around other people acceptably in most areas. I take advantage of that every time I can. It may be that the post-workout nudity I anticipated that gave me the push to get out of bed and work out instead of sleeping in.

Exactly! I completely agree!

This post was edited

Today I went to my corporate gym, worked out, stripped down, took a crap, showered, saunaed, showered, saunaed, showered and dried off all naked. It was great. I was the only one textile free and didn't care one bit since I enjoyed the freedom so much. When I take off my glasses I can't make out details and just focus on getting clean and from the inside out. I would have shaved naked too but didn't need to, and it's all good. Happy Sunday.

This post was edited

It was at a public campground that I first recall seeing other men naked in the shower. My dad took my brother and I to get clean after a day of activity and it became the baseline of normal for me. I'm at a state park vacationing this week and each day I've showered in the men's room, I've traversed from the stall to the urinal to the sink/mirror completely confident and comfortably naked. Shocking to some, yet I believe inspiring to others! Let's lead forward, men, impacting those around in our masculinity!

This post was edited

Not at all. I strip off clothes walk nude to the shower come out of the shower and towel dry, then walk nude back to my locker. I enjoy striking up conversations with other nude guys, both standing there nude while talking. I am never in a hurry to put clothes back on in the mens locker room. I do note that nude guys under 40 years like to keep their genitals covered with a towel and are always in a hurry to put clothes on even though they are the ones with the best physiques! Weird!
Hickguy

This post was edited

Not at all. I strip off clothes walk nude to the shower come out of the shower and towel dry, then walk nude back to my locker. I enjoy striking up conversations with other nude guys, both standing there nude while talking. I am never in a hurry to put clothes back on in the mens locker room. I do note that nude guys under 40 years like to keep their genitals covered with a towel and are always in a hurry to put clothes on even though they are the ones with the best physiques! Weird!
Hickguy

This post was edited