Unexpected nudity with?

Please relate a time when you unexpectedly got naked with someone. A situation where going into it you had no idea you would
be able to strip down with someone.

One that comes to mind for me was while sailing a 45ft yacht in Greece,. The captain was fine with me nude and she herself would go topless when it was just the two of us . But one afternoon a young couple , him French and her Italian, joined us unexpectedly to sail from one island to the next.
Part way between islands, the captain suggested we drop sail and clothes and skinny dip off the boat. I dove bare ass into the bluest deepest water I have ever swam in. The other 3 did too. When we got out to sail onward the rest put something back on. I stretched out still bare on the deck and took a nap. Later to be awakened to the Captain whistling while 2 pair of dolphins leaped beside the boat. The look of wonder on the young Italian woman's face and the French guy's grinning while he got to take the helm of the boat were highlights of a wonder filled 8 days of sailing.

Another time i had a salesman here by appointment to present what could provide in kitchen cabinets for a gutted out kitchen. After his sales pitch, I mentioned that i had recently added a hot tub and asked if he wanted to soak. He did not hesitate to strip down and follow the house rules of " no swimsuits allowed"

This topic was edited
RE:Unexpected nudity with?

Ive shared this story before, but my first social nudity after getting married was camping with my wife and a group of her friends, all textiles. We had crawled into the tent for the night when some of here friends called in asking if we wanted to go for a nighttime skinny dip in the lake. My wife declined, but I slipped on a pair of shorts and joined them heading to the lake. When we got there the friends stripped down to underwear and jumped in. I had no underwear, so after a moment undecided, I asked if anyone minded if I swam nude, and they all said no problem, so I dropped my shorts and was the only true skinny dipper in the group.

This post was edited

When I was in college, one day my classmates and I decided to go to a river near the city, it was autumn and the fresh air was already felt but even so we decided to just go for a walk (that was the plan). When we got to the river and Because of the weather, it was obvious that he was alone in many parts, so we decided to get out of the car and have an impromptu picnic with the things we had bought on the way.
After a while we decided to cross the river but there was a problem, we would get our clothes wet, so a colleague had the idea of staying in a boxer, I have not used interiors since I was 13 years old, so at the moment I told them that I could not. That detail, I thought they would look strange to me but a colleague told me I also don't use interiors. we were the only ones who went with our butts in the air for a while walking until we reached a point where we all got into the river

This post was edited

I was on an Italian coach tour with my textile sister. Her balcony was sunny whereas mine was shaded. We started to sunbath and I said I normally did it naked - did she mind? No! so I got naked. We did this day after day. On the last day it rained, so no sunbething. But she asked me to strip off for some photos, which i did

This post was edited

In college one summer my roommate and some friends had a party at his friends house on lake hopatcon. After some beers on a hot sticky night I suggested we swim off the dock. So I stripped down and jumped in, leaving my clothes on the dock to stay dry. The others followed suit, we swam to a rocky outcropping in the middle of the lake and climbed up to relax for awhile. After about a 1/2 hour of laughing and cajoling someone noticed an on coming , fast moving thunderstorm! We swam back to the dock just as the sky opened up! Our clothes were soaked! So we just walked back to the house under the streetlights in the rain nude. Threw our clothes in the dryer and watched the rest of the storm from the porch nude, good times.

This post was edited

Mine was with a male coworker that I was/am very attracted to. We skinny dipped. I wasnt expecting that at all. Ive been hooked ever since.

This post was edited

Mine was the yesterday. I was in my backyard naked, messing around cleaning it up. I have a six-foot privacy fence, so the only way anyone could see was to look through the slits between the boards. I had been outside about an hour when I heard my neighbor behind me call put my name. I answered her and then I heard my gate open. She walks in and looks at me not surprised. She did not know I was a nudist, we hardly ever talked. There was nothing I could do as my cloths were in the house.
I said you caught me. I told her I was a nudist and was naked most of the time. She told me she knew as she could see into my yard from her bedroom window. I had never seen her blinds opened. She had thought about confronting before, but hesitated. She told me she was feeling bold this morning. She said she always envied me because of my nudity. I offered a soda and asked her to take seat on my patio. As I walked in the house, I invited her to join me. When I came back out, she was still dressed.
She wanted to know how I got started wanting to be naked. I told her my cousins and I used to skinny-dip when I was around ten. I told her about playing strip poker and truth or dare in junior high. Then I said the real determining fact was after my parents divorced, my mom and I just stop closing doors, so we saw each other nearly every day. After her friend moved in to help pat the bills, Dane asked why bother with cloths at all unless we had guest.
Mary said she had been raised in a very conservative Catholic home. They were only allowed to be when in the shower or changing. When she was in college, her and her roommate would see each other in their bras and panties, but not naked. She told me that since her husband had died, she would often move around the house in panties and an undershirt, or in short nighties with no panties. I told her I was always naked unless I went somewhere or if we had company.
I asked her if she was comfortable being with me, while I was naked. She said yes, but she had watched me for a long time. I told her watching me and being with me in person was very different. I then asked her if she ever stayed naked at home? She said on occasions, but she always felt guilty afterwards. I asked why? She said it was always after watching me in the backyard. When I asked her why she did this, she said I looked so comfortable. I again invited her to join me. She agreed to removing her outer cloths. As she finished with them, she then removed her bra too. She sat back down. I asked her how she felt. She said different, but good. We talked about our children, the yards, and our lives. After an hour, I asked her to remove her panties. She blushed and said she didnt know. I asked her to give me a good reason she needed them on. I also asked if she was comfortable with me? She said yes, she was comfortable, so I asked her to give me her panties. She stood, removed them, and handed to me. I asked her to stay standing and slowly turn around. When she asked why, I responded she had seen all of me. She turned around really slow. She wasnt beautiful, but nice looking. She stayed that way for another hour. Then got dressed and went home. Yes, I gave her panties back. We agreed to meet in a couple days for a naked coffee at her house.

This post was edited

Back in 1968 I was 23 and dating a 20 year old college junior who was a journalism major with emphasis on photo journalism. At that point we were not intimate and our physical relationship hadn't gone very far. She wanted to shoot some film of one of our rivers and I had access to some private land where the river had cut through limestone to form a very nice clear channel. I took her out one day along with a picnic lunch and a small cooler of beer.

She took a bunch of pics of the river, the bluffs, some small rapids, etc then playfully turned and snapped a couple of me. It was a hot afternoon so I had peeled off my t-shirt but was still wearing blue jeans. I threw some poses at her which included me flexing my muscles more as a joke than a serious attempt at modelling. At one point I hooked my thumb into the waistband of the jeans and winked at her. She snapped a pic then laughed.

She remarked that if anyone saw that film when she developed it in the school darkroom it would raise some eyebrows. I laughed at that and told her it wouldn't raise as many as it would if the jeans were off. She didn't laugh at that but had a sort of funny smile. She then asked what I would do if she asked me to remove them. I just shrugged and asked if she was serious. She was quiet for a moment and almost looked scared. She finally took a breath and said that she would love to photograph me without them.

This had all happened rather quickly and I found myself wondering how we had gone from an innocent picnic to her wanting me to get nude for pictures but it also sounded like it might be fun so I simply said, "Okay", and slipped out of my Levis.

She seemed a little nonplussed but brought the camera up and started snapping pics. She gained confidence as she went and soon loaded a fresh roll of film and began giving me pose suggestions then verbal feedback on the poses. Eventually she told me that that would be it and began to put the camera away. As I stepped into my jeans with her watching I asked her if she got everything that she wanted. She said, "No, but I am out of film."

We did eventually go nude together and even became intimate but neither of those happened that day. She did take more nude pics of me and even took some of both of us nude together. But, nothing that we ever did after that was as exciting or as unexpected as that first afternoon when she asked to photograph me nude.

This post was edited

Just after graduating high school, a couple friends and I went away on a fishing trip. We were fishing in a small river, the fish weren't biting, and it was warm. So one friend stripped and went for a swim, I followed. The other friend chose to remain clothed, which didn't bother us in the nude. The two of us nude next covered ourselves with a cla mud, and let it dry while sitting on shore. We had not noticed a car stopped on the bridge over the river a short distance upstream. I don't know how long they were there or who was in the car, but they eventually drove off, we rinsed off the mud, and moved on to another river.

This post was edited

Last year I took up outdoor swimming.

The first time this happened I hadn't expected it. We had walked for 45 minutes on in the Scottish Highlands. We ended up on a lovely little beach that we hadn't expected, which meant we didn't have anything with us.

A lady was drying herself and I struck up a conversation.

"That looked inviting"
"it is, it's lovely"
"it's a pity, I haven't brought anything"
"Don't let that stop you. I found this beach yesterday and all I had was my bikini bottoms"

Firstly, I took that as she meant she'd gone in in her knickers becayue who randomly carries a pair of bikini bottoms.
Secondly. I stripped off right next to her - where my clothes would be dry - and headed straight for the water.

Mar wasn't happy because I hadn't moved to a more secluded spot before stripping, but as i pointed out, I was invited, and the woman didn't care. The woman waved as she left while I was swimming.

Now that I've joined a few FB swimming groups, I'm pleasantly surprised how often people skinny dip. Surprisingly, more women than men

This post was edited

In 2018 I went to a religious retreat and while showering in a locker room I was surprised by one of the church members who promoted the retreat. I didn't expect it because I chose a time when everyone was in a meeting so I could shower alone, but he showed up and undressed and showered next to me. I thought it was cool that he didn't mind my presence or the fact that I was naked. We became friends and kept in touch after that.

This post was edited