Older neighbour

Recently reacquainted with my neighbour and lovely friend after an Covid enforced time apart. I would generally discreetly slip naked into her pool knowing she would see me but without flaunting my nudity. The enforced separation seems to have moved out friendship closer and over drinks she suggested, as she always did, I should take off my clothes and swim. I suggested I was happy to but it was time she joined me and for the first time she agreed.
I stood and undressed in front of her and she watched with a smile before standing and allowing me to pull her dress over her head to reveal and beautiful body in skimpy panties and gorgeous boobs. We spent the rest of the evening swimming, drinking and chatting like this.
I popped in a couple of days later and again she invited me to undress and join her again I did and again we hung out together again without dressing.

This topic was edited
RE:Older neighbour

Amazing turn of events. In the future I hope you get to spend more time with your neighbor.

This post was edited

sounds nice ... hopefully you eill enjoy more nude time with her ,,,, and may be more ;)

This post was edited

Hi all, thanks for your replies.
Its something I wish to pursue and as she has suggested we have a lovely close non sexual relationship that is important to us both so seems something that will continue thankfully.

This post was edited

Love it
My
One just giggled and went in

This post was edited

Great story.

This post was edited

Great story.

This post was edited

Wish my neighbors were so agreeable to my nudism. Better yet, this neighbor finally discovered the joys of nudism.

This post was edited

What an awesome story. I know how exhilarating that must feel, getting naked and enjoying the company. Lucky you!
Please... would love some updates!

This post was edited