RE:Prostate Surgery and Nudism

G'day. After many years of annual PSA tests and various biopsies and scans with nil results, I went from undiscoverable to a having a fast growing tumor in less than 3 months. I had two choices due to the rapid growth. Radical or radiotherapy. With my partners support, I had a robotic radical prostatectamy in late 2017 . Happy to discuss the effects. I was 68 at time of the operation, and thanks to the support and love of my partner I made a good recovery. Bladder control is 98%, except when going on long walks, so using small pads now which go into my bikini sling brief. Not a problem when nude! I am alive and cancer free. Despite my excellent Urologists skill, I don't have erections. With an amazing supportive partner I am sexually active. I am slowly trying to gain erections and have started injections with reasonable success. The Urologist said my orgasms may be better. What an understatement! Happy to answer any questions you may have or chat privately.

This post was edited
RE:Prostate Surgery and Nudism

100% check out PROTON THERAPY. Look online for the University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute. Proton therapy attacks the cancer without compromising the surrounding tissue like other treatments will and without the probability of leakage and flaccidity that is almost guaranteed from surgery. The proton therapy process is the treatment option with the most promising Quality of Life after treatment. It is the treatment two of my buddies have had (very successfully) and the one that I am seeking currently.

This post was edited
RE: Prostate Surgery and Nudism

Hey bud. Just checking in with you to see how you're doing. Have you received a date for surgery yet? Feel free to message me with any questions. I would be glad to help you if I can.

This post was edited