RE:When "reluctant wives/SO" turn nudist.

My wife finally after being at a nudist lake got nude too. Today and tomorrow are going back but leaving swimsuits behind.

This post was edited

I think it also goes back to "When in Rome." If we are in the nudist environment, staying at a resort or in our RV, I suspect Di would greet visitors nude, because they have arrived nude. At home, though these friends may also be nudists, they don't arrive nude, they arrived clothed. The idea that because we are nudists, we should just always be nude but that doesn't always make the experienced nudist, even in a planned socially nude setting, comfortable with being greeted by a naked host. It doesn't make sense to us guys because we are more apt to be naked in almost any situation but for Luann and Di, being raised as "good girls/ladies", it's not that easy, no matter how experienced a nudist they are.When the invited guests arrive at our home, they will go into to their guest bedrooms or room we've designated for those staying for the day and undress. Di in turn will go into our bedroom and emerge naked just like the guests. I will sometimes answer the door with Di in my sheer shorts and then take them off after the front door closes. Most times I'm nude but they expect that from me since the first time we had nudist visitors come to visit and stay.

It all depends on how well we know the other couple. When we visit certain friends, we know or expect them to be nude when we arrive. If it is the first time or two we have hosted a couple or couples, even if we have been nude around each other at a club several times, we are dressed when they arrive and then ask them if they are ready to get comfortable.

This post was edited

We were married 46 years. At about the 10 year mark, some mutual friends invited us to go to Club Med Guadaloupe in 1982. Her first time and she loved it. After that, resorts in Florida, Haulover, Gunnison etc were frequent visits. We also attended nude house parties. Unfortunately, she passed away 6 years ago and I found during dating for the first time, many women had not experienced it and a surprising number had. I introduced three women I dated for their first time at a nude loation. They all readily loved it and my current SO enjoys it very much. That fear of first time I think is body acceptance. They think a wrinkle or some "imperfection" would cause embarrassment. As soon as they see they are "not bad", the fear goes and the enjoyment begins. Everyone loves the feel of swimming nude.

This post was edited

I think I just got really lucky with my wife (now ex - sadly). When we first started dating, she was the first woman I decided to be very open and honest with in regards to my nudism. I was a happy home nudist and was naked whenever possible. It got to the point that when she would come over, she would be shocked to see me in clothing.

After about a month of dating, this awesome woman shows up at my house on Friday evening, butt naked and says she wants to try "it". We spent the entire time until Monday morning bare naked and loving it. She was hooked on home nudism very quickly.

As summer approached, I knew she would get a chance to be naked on my boat. I had/have a few nudist friends that boat and this would be her first time naked in front of others. I pulled my boat up along side a friends boat to raft up for the day and my friends were already nude. After we got tied up, I stripped naked. She took some time. She had a few drinks. She took off her top. She had a few more drinks and she was nude.

She never looked back. Once you get a taste of the freedom and feeling of the sun on private parts, there's no turning back.

I miss her. We had a great relationship. We got married. Something went wrong, not sure to this day what it was but she is no longer around. I have a GF of 10 years now. She was into nudism when I met her.

Like I said, I think I have gotten very lucky with the SO and naked time.

This post was edited