RE:Nudist photographer wanted

I have photos which I think might be suitable, but in reviewing them in my "Media" today I see that several are wildly distorted, which seems to have happened with the most recent "upgrade." Perusing the pics is no longer pleasant, as bodies are elongated or widened, and backgrounds are distorted. With advances in tech, how is it that TN is going backwards?

Just click on the picture and you should get an undistorted view of them.

This post was edited

My profile pictures are available if you find any of them suitable.
They are all self-shot and I have verbal but not written permission from all the other people featured.
If you have time to look through my Flickr pages and find anything you want please let me know.

This post was edited

I know I'm replying to a 10 month old post but I have countless nudes of my own you can use if you like. I'm also a photographer and have taken nudes of others as well that I hold the copyrights too.

This post was edited

NUDISM IS A GOOD THINK.
IT IS A VERRY RELAXING WAY TO BE
YOU CAN USE MY PHOTOS

This post was edited

The person who has been seen naked by the most people when they die, wins. All my photos are listed public. If anybody wants to use them for anything, feel free to do so.

This post was edited

LET'S BE FRIENDS

This post was edited

You may use any of the photos that I have posted here. Now that I don't work anymore and am not worried about any repercussions from it I am fine with it. I think most of them are public, although a couple are certified members only. I will be posting new ones later this month from the Austin TX World naked Bike Ride and Hippie Hollow.

This post was edited

I think what this site lacks is more nude photos in a social environment. Also in the request it talks about models. I am not attempting to be critical, but that seems to suggest taking pictures of fabricated nudist scenarios for the purpose of selling something much more organic. I understand that it is very difficult to capture group photos organically because by nature they all need to consent to the photo, but if that could be achieved, I believe it would be help to promote naturism more than individual photos would. Not sure if some of the nudist clubs would be willing to contribute that way, but it would be worth trying.

This post was edited

Well said. In todays world people often seem to think they have a right to dictate your actions and if you dont follow their instructions they will rat on you to the public. We should be respectful instead of dictatorial. For a lot of us photos can be used to cause problems with personal relationships and organizations. Who can be trusted to keep your privacy private. I am concerned about someone using my private and personal choice as a means to cause me trouble. Our world is not very tolerant of difference.
I would not mind being a model but would be concerned about where photos end up. It is funny when a celebrity does a nude modeling event but all of the photos show nothing more than you would see in a swim suit and the media goes crazy about it. Too much is made about surface stuff and not enough about behavior issues. We should be kind to others and expect similar treatment. We do not need to tell others how to live. The world would be a better place for sure.

This post was edited

Same, would want to know if there's a need in the Midwest.

This post was edited