Wednesday, 8/25/21

We are going to Gunnison Wednesday, August 25. Post here or send a PM if you can make it. Be great to get some folks together.

This topic was edited
RE:Wednesday, 8/25/21

September 25th is not a Wednesday?

This post was edited

September 25th is not a Wednesday?

Oooops. August 25

This post was edited

Wish we could join you there John. Looks like we won't be able to make it up to your neck of the woods at all this year. Have fun there!

This post was edited

I wish I could join you, John. But duty beckons.

I hope you have nice weather and enjoy the day.

This post was edited

Wish we could join you there John. Looks like we won't be able to make it up to your neck of the woods at all this year. Have fun there!

Read your blog frequently. Best wishes on your next adventure. I truly hope our trails cross someday.

This post was edited

I wish I could join you, John. But duty beckons.I hope you have nice weather and enjoy the day.

Perhaps a day in September before the weather changes.

This post was edited

Hey, John... I'm going to be there on Wednesday. Will look for you!

This post was edited

September is also a fantastic month to be at Gunnison. Planning a couple of days at Gunnison in Sept. Let's get a group together.

This post was edited

We TN'ers had a great day at Gunnison beach yesterday! Sun, surf, a breeze stiff enough to keep the bugs/flies away and many more naked people than I expected for a Thursday! It was my first time there and I'm very grateful for an experienced TN brother who took my leash and led me down the mats through the sand! I'd gladly post a pic but the TN website doesn't work on my phone to easily upload such. . . .

This post was edited