Deep Tissue Massage - Ocala / Gainesville / The Villages and North Central Florida

Former massage instructor looking for massage exchange partners in the north central Florida area to trade serious massage sessions. Ideal partners would have some experience or training in massage, but anyone with strong hands should also work fine. I trained and taught in Asia where massages are given on mats on the floor. That is where I give massages. I don't have any experience with tables, but am fine if you give massages using them. Just no bed top massages please.

I usually give either Thai leg massage (60 mins) or back and neck massage (60 mins). You are welcome to choose whichever one you want. Normally, I prefer to wear a T-shirt and shorts when giving a massage to catch any sweat, but I don't wear anything when receiving a massage.

If you are interested, please reply with a little information about how you do massage and what you would expect from an exchange session.

Please note that I don't do massages at my house. I only give massages at the other person's location. For the sake of being responsible, I don't massage individuals with histories of spinal injuries, blood clots, large broken bones, high blood pressure or skin conditions. A licensed LMT is better suited in those cases.

This topic was edited
RE:Deep Tissue Massage - Ocala / Gainesville / The Villages and North Central Florida

Is orlando too far to travel?

This post was edited
RE:Deep Tissue Massage - Ocala / Gainesville / The Villages and North Central Florida

right is orlando too far to travel :) ? I've never given a massage but I need one been a loong time. or I can go up there

This post was edited

Hi. Just seeing your message now. I wasn't aware I had gotten any replies. Orlando wouldn't be too far. If you like, drop me a direct message to figure out the details.

This post was edited