nightly skinny dip sessions for bulding residents

i work as lifeguard at a couple of apartment building complexes since high school. at one of them i start a after-hour skinny dip session for dudes by accident. haha. all informal but a regular thing now--and we back open up now on limited schedule after being closed up completely for covid (pool only open, not the gym part). a couple years ago when i start working there, like first night, at the end of my shift, i ask the manager if i can do laps after we close up after i am done hosing down the deck etc.--he always has to stay a couple of hours after closing every night to do admin work for the health club and the apartment building in general he told me--he also manages employee schedule and pay for building maintenance and security, plus additional renovation crew-- so anyway, manager is cool younger guy just out of college and he said it was cool i do my laps while he does his work in the office--his office has glass walls looking out to pool on one side and gym on the other. so at this place i have to wear a uniform when i am working--big baggy jams shorts--not good for swimming laps in--so since just me and manager dude, after i hose down the deck and other maintenance chores i naturally slip out of the shorts and start swimming my laps naked. after a few minutes he comes out of the office and signal to me he wanna talk to me. so i stop and he says he needs to know about member usage numbers during my shift--so i climb out the pool and go to my work log to check that. while i'm doing that he asks me couple of other questions, and asks me too i can come in his office and fill out a extra employment form i missed when they hire me. i was nude the whole time and he dint say nothing about it so i feel he all good with me naked there when it just us two. so then i just go back out and get back to swimming my laps. was really feeling it since was swimming nude and had never swum nude before and was really good feeling. i was on high school swim team then and gung-ho to train hard night and day and took the job hoping could do lap training there and it turns out i could so way cool. anyway, since manager said he be working there maybe two hours i pace myself to go maybe one hour, then have time to rest in the jacuzzi, and shower and dress before he done. at some point before i am finished though i notice some other dude in the pool with me also swimming naked and i see it is the manager--so that was cool. so after we both done swimming laps we both chilling in the jacuzzi then--was way cool chilling naked with my boss there. he tell me that like me he was on high school swim team, and continue competitive swimming in college, and he glad i wanna do laps there and he gonna train with me there when he got time. so after couple of weeks of manager and me swimming laps together naked after hours, one night when just me swimming and manager still working in office, one the members/building residents come out the mens entrance all dressed. so i climb out the pool and ask what's up?-- and he saying he locked in--hahaha-- turns out he was taking a long time in the bathroom while the manager was locking all the doors and the manager did not know he was in there. so i go in the office and tell manager and manager come out to talk to the guy. i knew the member pretty well since i was working there and so did the manager so we all had a good laugh. he's a dutch guy and very cool. anyway we get to talking and turn out this member he too was a swim team guy through school and love to swim laps and really love to swim naked and can he join me? manager very cool and tell him ok. so was me and member swimming naked together, and then manager join us when he finish his office work. dutch guy very very cool and funny to talk with--and he surprise me after we swimming when we getting dressed in locker room he give me $10 tip--saying he appreciate all my good work. so way cool. so member ask manager if he can make it a regular thing and manager all cool with that. after a week of this member bring a house guest to the pool during the day and ask he can bring him and join us after hours--so manager not there then but i say just bring him with. so he do and manager dont mind. anyway--word get out a little and now a couple few more guys living in the building join us now like sometimes 3 or 4 skinny dip after hours. so now i can't swim laps with them i got be real life guard and watch from the deck --we let them do half hour of laps naked then and then i can do my own laps. they all tip me nice and i get to sit in the lifeguard chair naked while i do the extra work so all good. other lifeguard working night shift when i am not there is totally down with it too so everybody happy how this regular after-hours skinny dip thing come about. the dutch guy then him and me become good friend and he let me stay in his condo there in in the building whenever i want--like on weekends i do a lot after my friday night shift i stay his place cuz got saturday morning shift so very convenient. he got a nice couch bed and tell me help myself to the fridge and he living naked up in his place so when i am there me too.

This topic was edited
RE:nightly skinny dip sessions for bulding residents

Great Story

This post was edited

Great to hear about. When I was home from college I always used to sneak and swim naked laps in a golf club outdoor swimming pool. Then they put in bright lights or 24/7 visibility so those days were over. Your story is how things should be.

This post was edited

remember, folks: don't forget to tip your naked lifeguard . . .

haha thx papi!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for the story, how I wish I could take part!!!

This post was edited

Totally would love to drop in next time I'm in NYC.

This post was edited

What a great story Farwynn! I'm envious all you guys getting to do that together. Keep it up!

This post was edited

Sounds good. Im envious

This post was edited