Around the lake

We just got back from an arround-the-lake trip, a few nude highlights and lack of highlights:

Most beaches are big enough to support discreet use, and I did so briefly.

Ludington State Park, north of the concessions, is pretty empty, gorgeous beach.

Esch (Otter Creek) Beach wasn't as nude as I expected: only a couple of nude guys and a few clothed couples who didn't look likely.

Portage Bay State Park is a tiny campground (23 sites) each backing on the beach. Nice early morning sunning.

12 Mile Beach (on Superior) is beautiful and empty, only a couple rock collectors.

Newport State Park (Door County) want quite as empty as Portage Bay, but I had the points of the bay to myself

Point Beach (Wisconsin) was quiet enough at 7AM for a quick skinny dip, but I wouldn't try it regular hours -- too open.

Boney Falls Basin in the UP (I don't know the river) is a great swimming hole, we skinny dipped until the power company that owns the free campground showed up with a small barge to move construction supplies.

There's been a lot of beach erosion. Beaches I've used before, including the Crystal Creek near sleeping bear and Grand Mere are pretty much gone. Point Beach WI had lost big stretches but have shored up the bluffs.

This topic was edited
RE:Around the lake

Kemil Beach is unofficially nude. We were there on Tuesday. Had a nice time naked

This post was edited

Esch aka Otter Creek Beach has been a traditional use spot. Gorgeous beach. That would be my recommendation.

This post was edited

Where is this beach located. We would love to go

This post was edited

Where is this beach located. We would love to go

This post was edited

It's within Sleeping Bear Dunes NP
Esch Beach
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6UrjMNHUVgiWRkVdA
Supposedly straight use to the right about a mile, gay to the left about the same distance, but the beach looked washed out to the right, and there were straight couples the other way.

This post was edited

This supports my theory, all beaches are nude until the textiles show up.

This post was edited