Stretching

I have just started stretching about my scrotum. I have started with some silicone ones from Ox Balls.

What do you like? How patient do I need to be?

This topic was edited
RE:Stretching

In the first year or two you will get to 2" easily, then it slows down & each year you will gain less & less. After 5yrs I got to 3" but the 4th has taken about another3yrs. I use metal ring stretchers which bolt together.

This post was edited

Here is a pic of mine, enjoy it before the prudes delete it

This post was edited

Nice view s beach. it is a slow process but even so i like how it feels . Like folks that wore a wrist watch, i feel odd with out them.

This post was edited

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to get similar results.

This post was edited

Looking at stretching more even though my balls hang pretty low as it is - especially in summer - I haven't managed to get any rings over them, any technique suggestions

This post was edited

The rings I use are from ebay & split in half with an Allen key screw to close them, no squishing then through a small hole.

This post was edited

Getting started with the weights.

This post was edited

When it's particularly warm, my bag hangs much lower than my balls. The bottom of the bag is empty.

Would ball stretching eventually cause my balls to hang down into the bottom of my bag, even on hot summer days.

This post was edited

yes stretching should almost certainly cause your balls to hang lower (that's the whole point). The cremaster muscle needs to be stretched and elongated by adding weight to your sack. This can be a slow process (may take years). I have been wearing weights for 20 years and when i am nice and warm my balls hang half way to my knees.

This post was edited

I personally don't like saggy balls. To me it's like women with saggy boobs. In my opinion it makes ones body look aged. But again this is my opinion just like people's choice to shave pubes or be hairy.

This post was edited