RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

Lips, nipples, foreskin/dick head, balls, ass

This post was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

A smile.

This post was edited

I do not find male bodies attractive on the whole, with the exception of the penis. They are so varied in size and shape, not to mention cut and uncut. They also grow and shrink under a variety of conditions.

This post was edited

In my opinion it is a smooth shiny Cock and Balls, particularly a swollen shiny Cock Head. Sorry to all you hairy guys out there I do not like hairy. Especially an ass, that should be smooth.

This post was edited

Agree love to see a smooth hairless flat stomach

This post was edited

for me personally, nothing beats the male ass, it's my favourite part of any mans body

This post was edited

I have something about male feet, they can be so masculine.What is your favorite?
i have a huge foot fetish so i love all feet regardless of gender, but i do prefer manly feet

This post was edited

My favorite part of the male is the penis. They are so intriguing and variable to look at.

This post was edited

I like handsome male feet as well

This post was edited

my fav. area, which is what attracts me when I observe is a flat hairy chest or an amount of hair around the belly button moving downward towards the junk.
I admire hands and long legs with a nice groin area. The nails on the hand should be cut nice. The rest will fall in place as it does.
first attraction would however be smile, eyes and short hair cut.

This post was edited