Many people down here lately?

Thinking of heading down on Sunday if the weather is nice. Anyone been lately? Many guys getting down there?

This topic was edited
RE:Many people down here lately?

I haven't been to Werrong in a while. At this time of year, it loses the sun pretty early.

This post was edited

Only if you're brave though.
I'll wait till at least mid September before I consider heading to Werrong Beach.

This post was edited

Haven't been there before. What's it like? I was at Little Jibbon yesterday, the sun came out for a few hrs and I saw 4 Mermaids slowly go past. Very peaceful.

This post was edited

I haven't been to Werrong in a while. At this time of year, it loses the sun pretty early.

I usually like to wait until daylight savings starts. I used to go there regularly during winter. I find it funny to pass people on their way down to beach when the sun has already set there. It of course is quiet sunny up at the lookout.

This post was edited

Planning to be there after lunch today. Itd be good to see some others there too.

This post was edited

Is anyone still interested in getting the Werrong group happening again.

This post was edited

Hi. Names Guus. Live in Bundeena. Am super keen to touch base with some out there. Was at Werrong on Saturday. Beautiful day. Cheers

This post was edited

I was there yesterday, not many people there for such a nice day. Maybe the thought of walking back up in the heat put some people off. The water was great too.

This post was edited

Can't wait to head to Werrong when things open up again. Miss the walk down & back (as it's a G8 exercise) and need the sun on my whole body.

This post was edited

Getting down there is definitely G8 exercise and puts us off. There must be easier places to go in the park. Suggestions please.

This post was edited