RE:Many people down here lately?

Getting down there is definitely G8 exercise and puts us off. There must be easier places to go in the park. Suggestions please.

This post was edited

I havent been to Werrong since the start of Covid..its my favourite place to hangout..one day Ill go back there to catch up with some regulars!!

This post was edited

Hey all - heard the track wasn't in great shape. Thinking of venturing down next week being early May ~ anyone have any idea if passable. Haven't been down to Werrong on at least 15 years looking forward to a day out and soaking up some sunshine. Jaye ^^

This post was edited

There is a track, slightly overgrown. There is also a sign saying NO ENTRY
The reason being there was a collapse of the hill, where the steep stairs used to be...now it s a straight drop off..but that s not the issue.
The issue is there is a large part of the remaining hill that has dropped...about 150m long...it dropped between 15cm and 80cm...which indicate a partial collapse which is a precurser of a landslide.
You can still see water pouring from where the stairs were.
There are two ropes people have placed to go up & down the already collapse hill...while werrong is a nice place, the risk is not worth it... I will personnally not go there again as it is not safe...a good rain event could possibly trigger the collapse of the affected hillside...

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds like I can can a day-trip then. Appreciate the info, save a long drive^^ Cheers Jaye

This post was edited