Caught off guard

Have you ever been caught off guard and who was the last person to see you naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Caught off guard

Yes I have. The next door lady came over one morning and she just walked in my door. I was in my living room naked. I was bent over picking something up when she walk in. I stood up totally naked. She looked at me and I just looked back at her. Then she turn and shut the door and went back to her place. I went and put a robe on. Then I text her and toll her It was ok and she could come back over. She did and we had coffee and talk. While we talk and drink coffee I let my robe come open in front. Which show I was naked under my robe and she could see all. Then anytime after that moment I always left my robe be open in front of her. She move awhile later. She invited me over to her new place. Even to this day when I go see her and have coffee and talk she let me strip naked in front of her and we have coffee and talk. She strip naked the first time I went over to her new place. But that the only time. She always dress in something but she like for me to be naked in front of her.

This post was edited

I built a six foot wooden fence so I could be in the back yard nude. As usual, as the wood cured, there were cracks you could see through. As I was working in my garden, I heard my neighbor gasp. I looked, but never saw her. She has never said anything about seeing me out there, so I guess it didn't bother her too badly.

This post was edited

I reported this at the time in the "No tan lines" group. My window-cleaner does not ring at the front door to be let in to the backyard to clean the windows at the back of the house, but instead he climbs onto the electricity sub-station and down into my backyard. I realised that sooner or later he would do that while I was sun-bathing naked, and it happened last week. He apologised for interrupting my sun-bathing, and I said I didn't mind if he didn't mind. I didn't see any need to go indoors or get dressed.

This post was edited

I love getting my kit off wherever I get the opportunity. Had 2 days away last week & camped in a remote spot only accessible by boat, so was nude while driving my boat there. Set up camp, put up the tent, gazebo, table and chairs and went for a walk around the empty, adjoining camp sites. I was 100 m away from my camp site and clothes and around the bend in the estuary come a couple in kayaks. Not much else I could do other than wave, smile and say hello

This post was edited