RE:Rum and coke

In the morning I like a shot of tequila in my tea and in the evening whiskey with a glass of water

This post was edited

Southern Sweet Tea. Never liked the taste of alcohol. My wife likes a Crown and Seven from time to time.

This post was edited

I also like rum and coke but really prefer good ole Tennessee Moonshine when I can get it.

Yes, Tennessee moonshine, done correctly, is a wonderful and dangerous drink.

This post was edited

Wisers and water

This post was edited

Since I am now diabetic my favorite is Diet Sprite! Diabetes and alcohol do not mix so giving up alcohol was easy for me since I didn't drink it anyway!

This post was edited

Having sworn of alcohol and being a diabetic I mainly drink water but I do like a cup of tea.

This post was edited

Like others in here, it depends on the weather or mood. Lately it has been Gin & Tonic or wine with dinner

In the summer vodka drinks or beer

Ray

This post was edited

Make mine whisky, cold and embittered, the way I like my women. Sorry, that's a bad joke. I do like an Old Fashioned or a Sazerac, with the appropriate bitters added.

This post was edited

Make mine whisky, cold and embittered, the way I like my women. Sorry, that's a bad joke. I do like an Old Fashioned or a Sazerac, with the appropriate bitters added.

This post was edited

This post was edited