My Story

My cancer was DCIS, Ductile Carcinoma In Situ, which means the cancer was isolated on my milk ducts. The lumpectomy did not have clean margins, and since my breast was so small, off it came. It took me a long time to adjust to having only one breast, but it healed nicely, and finally I've accepted it! Bob has always been supportive and always told me that I'm still attractive naked, in fact, it was his idea that I finally have him take some photographs of my full naked chest and post them here on TrueNudists! I'm glad I did and I thank everyone for their wonderful, supportive comments!

This topic was edited
RE:My Story

You look great

This post was edited

What you did is hard and something like that is never easy. But you are still an amazing and beautiful human being who beat an evil disease. Your confidence speaks volumes in your photos.

This post was edited

Hello nice story , we are are all with ,all the best xx

This post was edited

You still look spectacular and quite sexy to my eyes.

This post was edited

You are still twice as beautiful as most.

This post was edited

Im glad you took Bob's advice and posted your pics on this site. You are a pretty lady. My mother too had a similar op years ago. Bless you

This post was edited

You are an inspiration to us all - I am only missing a fingertip but knowing you can still show yourself and incredibly I would add just makes me able to know we are all human and go through things but can keep on living. Still wish to meet live personally. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing not only your beautiful photo's but also your story. I wish more women had your confidence to do the same. You are a great influence to all woman around the world. We are so very honored to be friends. We enjoy your photos so very much. Again, thank you.

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing your story.

It is almost 20 years since I had my left side diagnosis and subsequent mastectomy. Yes I am that random male. In the year I was 1 of only 200 men in the UK. I was lucky in the sense it was picked up very early, I was only 3 weeks from diagnosis to surgery. And I was also lucky that I did not have to have Chemo but I had 12 weeks Radiotherapy at 6 days per week.

Being a naturist and unashamed to show it, I am constantly being asked why I have no left breast, it is surprising just how many people, especially men are totally unaware the we too can suffer the fear and worries of Breast Cancer.

This post was edited

Just checking in on you - still inspired by your openness in what could have been a life ending exercise. And you are gorgeous post surgery so am glad you share as a fellow nudist. Always willing to share more on here or otherwise. AustinJohn

This post was edited