RE:Favorite nude activities

We spend as much time nude as possible, so all our household activities are conducted nude, cooking, eating, cleaning. I enjoy reading and relaxing even working from home can be done nude.

This post was edited

As long as you don't have a video call.

This post was edited

I like anything where there is other people, beach, spa, bike ride, etc

This post was edited

Hello all of my nude friends around the world! For me, my absolute favorite Nude activity is Nude massage given by a nudist massage therapist . The energy transference is indescribable! Nude desert hiking, sunbathing and nude outdoor or indoor dances are fun and amazing!

This post was edited

I like swimming and hiking.

This post was edited

Hiking

This post was edited

Hiking and multi day camping for sure! I also love to just hang out at the local resort and read a good book.

This post was edited

We are also in the hiking camp, although this weekend we brought our two Greyhounds with us to camp for the first time. The dogs love all the attention everyone gives them. Nude hikes with them is even more fun. Unfortunately weve had so much rain this summer that the mosquitoes are horrible. So we will have to douse ourselves with bug spray and then use the outside showers to wash it off when we get back.

This post was edited

I like to sunbathe, home projects inside, watching TV on the screened patio, sleeping. Just wish I could work outside on the house.

This post was edited

As long as you don't have a video call.

I don't get video calls, but there is still a post it note over the camera lens ;-)

To the original topic. Anything life will let me do naked ;-)

This post was edited