Glans Rings, and Cock Rings

I have now got a couple more larger glans rings so I can now wear four (now 5 see below) all the way up my Cock without them being too tight. I wear a number of Glans Rings all the time. (see my attached pic) , they are snug, so they don't fall off when soft, but they will allow my Cock to get hard with them too. I have a matching Cock Ring they look great together. The same with the Cock Ring as the Glans Rings so I can wear them all the time the Cock Ring is not tight enough to hold an erection, so is safe to wear all the time.
I compliment them with a 7 inch Ribbed Princes Wand, which goes up inside my Cock and is held in place with a further Glans Ring

I bought my matching Glans Rings x 5 and Cock Ring and Balls Ring from Koalaswim.com, they are called Triple Accent and look great together.

https://www.koalaswim.com/Cock-Ring-Corner_c_23.html

Another advantage of wearing metal glans rings all the time, is that it definitely increases the length and girth of your Cock Head. Probably because it holds blood in the head a lot it stretches it. The disadvantage is my first rings no longer fit, so I now hang them off my Princes Wand, and they jingle nicely when you move and they tickle and massage the end of your Cock nicely too.

Since I took this pic with 4 large Glans rings I have taken another with 5 Glans rings each one is 1 inch wide, then I add the Cock Ring a Balls Ring the Princes Wand ring and two further small Glans rings to hold the Wand in my Cock. I love the weight and the way it swings around, shows well through my Microfibre Shorts, no lining, too as the Cock and Balls rings push my swinging Cock forward.

This topic was edited
RE:Glans Rings. (updated discussion)

Looks awesome

This post was edited

I like rings as "Male Adornment" and body jewelry. I have a decent collection as well.
Gland rings are great for those of us not looking to get a prince albert piercing they give the same weight sensation. Plus they can be removed or additional weight from more rings added. (I have to be careful with the latter because sometimes the skin will get between multiple rings and pinch.)

Rings and other body jewelry are frown upon (and sometimes banned) at mainstream (i.e.; "straight") nudist establishments. I like all male nudist events because we're more free to wear male adornment an appreciate each other.

This post was edited

I am with you there Butt Naked, it is the reason I don't join any Nudist Clubs that generally don't allow jewellery. What is wrong with decorating your best friend with some sexy metal?

I wear mine all the time if people don't like it, that is their problem not mine.

This post was edited

That's great sensualbeing50, I am happy that you seem to like it too.

This post was edited

Picked up a shaft set collar from the local farm and fleet. It has a 1-1/8 inner diameter. And I love the weight! See my photo in the media section.

This post was edited

I buy from Chain Gang. What are some other places to buy from?

This post was edited

I have bought from Chain Gang, but as I said above I got most of my rings from koalaswim.com

This post was edited

I get mine from www.gearessentials.com. It's a great site for all sorts of hardware with their specialty being high quality cockrings, ballweights and glans rings. And their blog is really cool, too!

This post was edited

Wow, just saw the updated pic. That's a lot of metal!

This post was edited

Thanks, I love it

This post was edited