New Style Cockring

Omegaflex Open Ring. I really like it for long-term wear and is super easy & fast to remove for the moment of euphoria. Because it has no restriction on the urethra voiding your bladder is a nonissue. Does a great job of pushing up and out and is super comfortable with a full-blown erection.
https://omegaflex.biz

This topic was edited
RE:New Style Cockring

Thanks, I will check it out. I love to wear cockrings. Many times I wear my favorite one around the house but eventually my balls start to get cold and then I take it off. Would be nice to have one I can wear all the time. Cockrings keep me at a heightened state without actually getting me hard until I want to. I absolutely LOVE that feeling.

This post was edited

I just ordered one. Now I just need to wait. Very excited to try this new one.

This post was edited

so did you receive it? How has it been working for you? I am considering getting one.

This post was edited

I just placed an order for one. Want to give it a try!

This post was edited

so did you receive it? How has it been working for you? I am considering getting one.

I like it a lot! I can pull it straight off and climax without losing a stroke.

This post was edited

I just ordered one, too. Looking forward to giving it a try.

This post was edited

I received mine, comes in a 2 pack. I wear the smaller one, the larger one is too big. Overall I like the feeling, need to readjust sometimes. If I wear it too Long, the open ends at the bottom can irritate the skin on the bottom of my bag. Sometimes I will feel that discomfort when dressed, but no issues with an erection. Have no worn it during sex or shooting off yet.

This post was edited

This is interesting. What I like for a long time wear is the feeling (knowing I have something there) and the look.
I do not find it really pretty. I see this ring more as a true sexual device rather than an adornment.
Im more a fan of a closed metal ring.

This post was edited

I agree with you. I need to find the right size. I will have to go the gay village to the sex shop there to have a fitting. It's gonna be metal, it's got to be big enough that my big balls fits through and that it will stay in place on my shaft. Mail order does; not work for me. I have had open discussions with the sales person in the past, and I have no issue whipping out my dick and letting him help find the best fit. kind of like a tailor. Best way.

This post was edited

I agree with you. I need to find the right size. I will have to go the gay village to the sex shop there to have a fitting. It's gonna be metal, it's got to be big enough that my big balls fits through and that it will stay in place on my shaft. Mail order does; not work for me. I have had open discussions with the sales person in the past, and I have no issue whipping out my dick and letting him help find the best fit. kind of like a tailor. Best way.

This post was edited