Long Distance Nude Boating

There have been several articles that long distance rowers find it more comfortable and efficient to row nude.
Also, on the Kon Tiki transpacific voyage some years ago, it was reported that the crew spent much of the time nude.
While not to this extent, has anyone here been on a long boat trip mostly or exclusively nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Long Distance Nude Boating

just 3-5 hours at a time.............

This post was edited

14 days nude on our houseboat! Was great!

This post was edited

We used to own a boat in Iowa and I would get nude whenever I could. Since moving to Arizona we haven't been on a boat, so if anyone in the area would like to rent one together, get naked and enjoy our time on the boat together.

This post was edited

3days was my longest

This post was edited

Every summer I spend 6 or 7 days camping in the everglades national park. Nude from the time I am away from the boat ramp on day one until I am close to the boat ramp on the last day. Every campsite in the Gulf Coast or Mangrove Swamp areas requires a boat to get there.

This post was edited

Do you encounter many other campers on your trip?
Are any of them nude?

This post was edited

Perhaps not that long-distance, but approximately 13 km of paddling on my kayak, mostly swimsuit-free apart from the beginning and the end. Was tired by the end!

This post was edited

Do you encounter many other campers on your trip?Are any of them nude?

I have only encountered a handful of other campers in the almost 30 years that I have been doing that trip. No one has objected (including park rangers - I've met more of them than other campers). A few have gone skinny dipping after seeing me, but so far I haven't seen any stay nude like myself. I have seen a few people fishing nude on their boats.

Results could vary. I only go between May and early October. From late October through April is when over 99% of people do their camping down there. During that peak season, staying nude could be problematic since most of the campsites are shared, and you are required to use designated campsites if you are not staying on your boat.

This post was edited

Where the heck were you able to be naked 14 days on a boat?

This post was edited

Where the heck were you able to be naked 14 days on a boat?

Don't know where he was, but any place away from the crowds would probably work.

This post was edited