interesting comparison

I left a comment on another social media page stating that I will ride Amtrak again once they dropped the mask mandates.
Overall people agreed with my statement.

But one guy left this response " I will ride Amtrak again when they drop the pants mandate" then he added " see how stupid you sound"
I did not respond that I would gladly ride Amtrak pantless, shirtless, underwearless .

This topic was edited
RE:interesting comparison

You can do it if you get a room and bring your own food and drink.

This post was edited

Minimalist gives me a great idea. Seeing the countryside whilst unclothed would he awesome. I hear ya about the muzzle thing. It's no longer relevant.

Just be sure to close the curtain when you go to sleep. I know of two people who woke up when the train was in a station and they were in full view of the customers on the platform.

This post was edited

Just be sure to close the curtain when you go to sleep. I know of two people who woke up when the train was in a station and they were in full view of the customers on the platform.

reminds me of one my Windjammer Barefoot sails. One couple had the fancy cabin at the stern with lots of windows. Nobody could see in them until overnight a sister ship pulled up along ours and when they awoke the deck of the other ship was right outside their spacious windows. They laughed about it.

This post was edited

If you had to choose between dropping the pants mandate and dropping the mask mandate, which would you choose? It pains me to say I think Id have to choose to keep my pants on.

This post was edited

Definitely the mask. There's something dehumanising about covering the face without a good reason. The 'rona fails the cut for me, especially away from crowded areas. Dropping the pants is nice, but I am happy to do it only when circumstances allow.

This post was edited

How about a third option of dropping shirt mandates?

This post was edited

Taking this discussion seriously I understand what that guy want to say. In this times I wouldn't ride a train, a bus or any public transportation if there were no mask mandate. It would be simply irresponsible.

This post was edited

and the problem is ???? the hell with the lookie loos, just do your thing

This post was edited

If our ancestors had thought like the previous speaker there would still be millions of death people today due to smallpox. Thanks to vaccinations, smallpox has been eradicated as a disease.

This post was edited

The people saying they wont get the vaccine because it is untested are ridiculous. Two hundred million people in the US alone have have had it. That right there, by itself, ignoring the millions and millions more in other countries and actual testing, makes it far far more tested than many drugs for cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons, and many other diseases.

Those that say its a government control thing or its fake etc are also ridiculous because if that were the case then why is every other country on earth experiencing the pandemic and trying to get people vaccinated?

Ive also heard, well we dont know whats in it. To that I say, do you know for sure whats in the corn flakes you ate for breakfast, or the peanut butter and jelly you put in your sandwich?

This post was edited