Kemil

Stay away, no longer a safe place!!! Spread the word!

This topic was edited
RE:Kemil

Some one get busted?

This post was edited

I'm not finding any news reports on-line of anything. Hopefully the original poster will come back and fill us in.

This post was edited

friend got confronted by DNR officer! not worth the risk of being arrested.

This post was edited

I just spent all day Wednesday and all afternoon and evening on Thursday at Kemil Beach. Most of both of those days I spent in nothing but a g-string. I walked to my spot down the beach in a very minimal MateGear bikini. For a while both days, I went nude right on the beach. On Wednesday, I saw one other guy who was completely nude on the beach and another guy who was nude back in the grass. On Thursday, I saw no other nude people except for myself as I watched the sun set.

I didn't see any DNR officers either day unless they weren't in uniform. I made no effort to cover my g-stringed bare ass as beach-walkers passed. Many people saw me in the g-string as I laid out and even walked up and down the beach several times, but no one saw me nude except possibly from afar. Since it's not likely that I was seen nude my experience here may not be a good report, but no one showed any issue with my g-string.

This post was edited

That's good news!

This post was edited

That's good news!

This post was edited

Prolly gonna head out there Friday might be the last day for awhile

This post was edited

Please post an update regarding your experience. We need to get a feel for what's happening there.

This post was edited

We would love to go and meet others on a weekend

This post was edited

Should be there tomorrow Friday around noon or so. Come on out the more the merrier

This post was edited