Cock size

Ive always had an issue with my penis. Im a tall guy and its rather small when flacid. I was also circumcised as a baby which has affected me most of my life. Mainly because someone else chose to cut a bit of me off and I will never know what it looked like before being cut. Recently I got a Prince Albert Piercing not for show but because it was something I could do to take back a form of ownership of a part of my body. It has helped a lot.

This topic was edited
RE:Cock size

Ive always had an issue with my penis. Im a tall guy and its rather small when flacid. I was also circumcised as a baby which has affected me most of my life. Mainly because someone else chose to cut a bit of me off and I will never know what it looked like before being cut. Recently I got a Prince Albert Piercing not for show but because it was something I could do to take back a form of ownership of a part of my body. It has helped a lot.

I think it looks perfect. It seems in Europe most are uncut but in America, most are cut. One way or another it looks great. By the way, your ass is perfect too.

This post was edited

You have no need for concern, your penis looks wonderfully normal to me. And when you factor the rest of your naked body you are a catch! I adore circumcised guys and much prefer them especially for oral, no extra skin to hold you back from attacking that sensitive glorious head. Just my opinion. Have a great naked day!

This post was edited

Hello, i have the same problem. Am very tall, and normal size penis, but it looks smaller because I'm tall. I allways try to touch my penis a little so he becomes a little bigger. Not upto an erection, but upto the size of other penissen .... before taking pictures of myself.. .allways. . Especially when it is some cold in the room, or outside. But all other parts of my body I am blessed with good sizes. I feel more comfortable when I walk around and my penis looks a little bit larger. Therefore most of my pictures I took outside I show my backside ..

This post was edited

I get that, but also... I think about it this way. I think a lot about what I would change about my body but when I see another mans penis I think they look awesome. So even though I might not think the best on mine, that is just my view of myself. Other people don't really care that much from what I've noticed. And the people that do care a lot about that I don't normally associate myself with lol

This post was edited

I always chuckle to myself when a fellow nudist complains about his penis size. Especially when their photos reflect a lovely naked body with an equally lovely penis. Let's just all agree that all cocks are perfect in their size, shape, and texture. Celebrate the penis!

This post was edited

Hello Ricky,

I also always had an issue with my penis. I am also tall and athletic build . When I was a little boy and had to take a shower after football, I allways took care that nobody could see my smaller penis. But later on I had some "tricks" to larger my penis for a short time ! Just touching on some places when nobody saw it and lateron turning around when my penis looked a little larger. (See my pictures). In the morning and sometimes at night I wake up with a enormous large stiff dick. So "better a smaller penis which rises than a larger which refuses" .. In those times I am very happy with my penis. Woman like my stiff very much. He is beautiful ... I always hear of them. And the men also . I had some adventures with men, so technicaly I am Bi. I already lve together with a lovely woman for 35 years. But sometimes I feel the also to experiment with man. I experimented with men with small, black and also with huge cocks. And I must say. All of them were okay !
I accepted your friendsrequesst because we have the same problem !!

This post was edited

I will have to say this...For the most part in my experience it is strictly perspective...We all have a tendency to look at ourselves from our eyes vantage point...then when we look across at another dude...we say WOW.....The funny part of this is the guy that you are looking at across the way is saying virtually the same thing about you more often than not....So for the most part it is perspective.....on another note, if you care to partake playing with other guys too, you will soon realize the major differences in length is actually really very minimal in relationship to hand size and having casual fun just for the shear fun of it....It is incredible how the penis can grow and manage to stay all about the same size along with the other penis's for the most part...yes there are exceptions to this such as girth and head shape and size...but on average...all are about the same with slight differences almost unnoticeable. at the end of the day they all enjoy a little bit of attention by others.

This post was edited

I will have to say this...For the most part in my experience it is strictly perspective...We all have a tendency to look at ourselves from our eyes vantage point...then when we look across at another dude...we say WOW.....The funny part of this is the guy that you are looking at across the way is saying virtually the same thing about you more often than not....So for the most part it is perspective.....on another note, if you care to partake playing with other guys too, you will soon realize the major differences in length is actually really very minimal in relationship to hand size and having casual fun just for the shear fun of it....It is incredible how the penis can grow and manage to stay all about the same size along with the other penis's for the most part...yes there are exceptions to this such as girth and head shape and size...but on average...all are about the same with slight differences almost unnoticeable. at the end of the day they all enjoy a little bit of attention by others.

Well said. Some are more impressive looking than others however when it comes to practical use, most are on the same playing level.

This post was edited

just wanted to say those of us that are average to small why bother mentioning it , just wait a bit and the guys that aere well endowed or think they are will be bragging and carrying on with no regard for anyone else but their own over inflated egos.

This post was edited

I'm not that tall, not that short, but when soft my penis is very small with more foreskin than anything. Some friends call me ForesKing! LoL!!! And I love it!!!
When I was way fatter I used to get almost nothing between my legs and I loved to be exposed naked whenever I could!
Be proud of your stuff, any shape, any size!

This post was edited